if my teacher

Was August alsina _  first he wailk in and say good morning class  hello Mr. Alsina me: crying. And look up and see August alsina omg Aug    * look at him * and say what wrong why are you look at me for   he say ; because you are crying * look at  squad * what wrong. They ; she Brook up with a bitch ass nigga name  I for get his name but  any way  that what happen. Me: thanks Chris brown.  You welcome.  Aug: that what wrong ma me: yes that what wrong  ring ring  oh shit that the bell Aug ; every one out unit for you * lick his lips * me : blush  squad: ohhhhh get some yungin  me: shut up    * lock the door * Aug : now tell me the real reason and why. Me OK  *single*
We was  best friends unit * tears fall * his hoe come between us and he believe her unit me  and that what happen * crying * shhh its OK I know what will make you feel better me: what * happy* this * hold a big fat bread * me: yessssss  young   * get it *    mr*. Alsina yes Chris  can I tell you something yes what its it me: you are my favor singer * jump up and down *  OK I know and guess what me: whatTrey songzhi daughter. Me: omg wait so my dad its trey songs and you are   ??? Take off his hoddle and hi I am tre Brooks me: omg baby bluish  tre hi bae * pick me up and  square me aroundand say here * hold a box with a ring inside of it  and  dad aka trey : ohhh   the what the beep its go on here * look at me and tre *