Love Hurts

Harry's POV :

"Niall I really like her ." I said glancing at Molly Jennings who was talking with her friends at her locker "Then go make her yours I mean your the most popular boy in school ." Niall said "Yea I guess I could do that ." I laughed as my mind went to all the things me and her could do together and the thought of me and her making out passionately on the back of my pickup trucks it's turned me on and I needed her even more "Earth to harry !" Niall said snapping his fingers in my face "O I'm sorry ." I said snapping out of my daydream "So go ask her out ." Niall said pushing me away "Alright alright I'm going ." I said as I walked towards her "Hey ." I said kinda nervously "Hey Harry." Molly said in shock that Harry ,the most popular boy in school was talking to her , "We'll catch you later Molly ." Said her friends and they all walked away "So I was wondering if you'd want to go some ice cream with me tomorrow after school ?" "Yea sure Harry I'd love that ." "Ok cool then see you tomorrow ." I said walking back to Niall who had a big grin on his face "What you grinning about ?" I asked Niall as though I didn't know what was going on "I can't believe you have a date with her that's so cute ." Niall said and I rolled my eyes."Is it just me or does it look like someone has been spying on us this whole time ?" Niall curiously said pointing to a boy who suddenly hid behind the lockers and Harry immediately went over grabbed the boy by the shirt and roughly slammed him on the lockers "Why the hell were you spying on us ?" I said "I..I ...I don't know I'm sorry ." The boy said "no I want to know why and who the hell are you ?" I replied when Niall came over "I know this boy he's just an outcast ." Niall said and I just looked at the boy who was just dressed in a t-shirt,a pair of jeans that ,were ripped at the knee, and he wore toms "We'll then we got a stalker ." I laughed as I slammed him into the locker's again and me and Niall laughed "Go get a life louis ." Niall said as he grabbed louis from me and slammed him to the ground so that he fell on his knees and me and Niall laughed even harder as we watched the short boy pick up his things and walk away slightly limping from being thrown on the ground.We then headed home to go get ourselves in more trouble .