Chapter 1: Heather's Story

Ok guys, I'm super new to this website, so dont judge :)

-------------------------------------------

I woke up and looked at the clock. 8:00 AM. I sighed and thought maybe I could go back to bed.But before I could lay back on my pillow, my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes, it was Christian. "Hello? What do you want?" I said, feeling grumpy. "Hey Heather! Wanna come paint-balling with Alexa, Hector, Stephanie and I?" he was kind of loud. "Sure, I'll be there in a minute." I got out of bed and searched for my purple tank-top and black skinny jeans, and once I was done, reached for my belt. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my brush, my hair was blonde, but it's dyed pink. After I brushed my knotted hair, I got

wallet and phone before I set out for my car. Once I got in, I started it up and looked at the directions Christian sent me. It lead towards our school we went to when we were younger, of course we are all 18 or 19 now. I found the school and parked my car in the front. I got out "BESTIE!" Alexa yelled out and ran over to me, sufficating me with her hug "You can let go now" I breathed out. "Sorry" she puffed, I grabbed my pistol and loaded it with paintballs. Alexa grabbed the biggest gun of course. I teamed up with Christian and jumped over the fence. He gestured me to follow him. "Wait, stop!" I stood still and peered ahead, there was a sliding door, and a teacher was about to come out of it. Christian dashed over to me and held his hand over my mouth tightly. The teacher walked out of the door. I squealed and the teacher froze. She stood there for a moment in the dead silence. Then continued. Once she disappeared, Christian and I ran towards the gate we jumped. We heard a scream and looked back to see Stephanie being dragged away by a Cascadian Guard. We went to jump the fence, which was now open, with two guards standing in front of us. Christian was grabbed first, he knew there was no way out, so he didn't struggle. But when the guard grabbed me, I tried to slip away, only to cut my wrist. The guard grabbed me and hauled me into the truck. He closed the door. And everything was pitch black, I remembered last time we were taken to Cascadia. When I felt around the top part of my arm, and discovered my scar from last time. I whimpered and felt a tear stream down my face. I laid down and finally fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------

Like I said, I'm still new to the website, and if this doesn't make any sense, this story is based on a dream that I had, which all of it felt real, and it hurt...alot c: