Chapter 2: Back to Cascadia

When I woke up, the truck door opened and a female guard helped me out and lead me to the Gates of Cascadia. They were just sort of giant pieces of glass. The whole place is high-tech. Once the gates were open, the guard lead me to the Decontaminator, a metal and glass container that gets rid of any outerworld germs, and gets rid of any harmful poison in your body. I stepped inside as the guard shut the door. Steam filled the space and as it filled my lungs, I started to cough , a needle pricked my side. "Ow!" I yelped. When it was finally over, I stepped out and the guard offered me a light armor, but I refused. I walked down the hall, remembering the Wading Pool, where the water is only knee deep, and there are seats just above the water. I finally found the door, just as I was about to open it, a hand was laid on my shoulder, I turned around to see my old friend Andres. "Andres! Is that really you?" he nodded his head "Long time no see friend" I gave him a big hug and turned around to open the door. Once I could see inside, everyone was already there. "How did you guys get here before me?" I asked puzzled. "We have our ways" Stephanie replied, I chuckled and sat down next to Andres. "So how does everyone like their houses?" everyone talked about it for a while, then Alexa announced "So I'm having a party at my place, theres going to be more people there, who is coming?" Christian stood up, "Hell yea I'm coming!" everyone laughed. After everyone agreed to go, we all left to our houses to get ready. I stayed in the outfit I had now and brushed my hair, and as a finishing touch, I added hazy purple makeup to my eyes. I grabbed my phone and looked at the directions she sent me. She was only right around the corner, but I decided to drive anyways. Once I got there, I parked my car in the front and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked, Alexa opened it "You ready to party baby?" she flashed me an evil smile, I playfully pushed her face out of the way and walked in. The whole place was a dark red, with flashing white lights. I saw Andres and walked over to him "Hey!" I said loudly over the music, "Hey what's up?" he replied back. "Oh nothing" he smiled, "Wanna get a drink?" I looked around, "Sure" as we walked over to the drink table, somebodies shoulder bumped into mine. I turned around "Hey watch..." when I looked at him, he had fluffy black hair with blonde tips, and his eyes, which I could see through the flashing lights, were an emerald green. everyone talked about it for a while, then Alexa announced "So I'm having a party at my place, theres going to be more people there, who is coming?" Christian stood up, "Hell yea I'm coming!" everyone laughed. After everyone agreed to go, we all left to our houses to get ready. I stayed in the outfit I had now and brushed my hair, and as a finishing touch, I added hazy purple makeup to my eyes. I grabbed my phone and looked at the directions she sent me. She was only right around the corner, but I decided to drive anyways. Once I got there, I parked my car in the front and got out. I walked up to the door and knocked, Alexa opened it "You ready to party baby?" she flashed me an evil smile, I playfully pushed her face out of the way and walked in. The whole place was a dark red, with flashing white lights. I saw Andres and walked over to him "Hey!" I said loudly over the music, "Hey what's up?" he replied back. "Oh nothing" he smiled, "Wanna get a drink?" I looked around, "Sure" as we walked over to the drink table, somebodies shoulder bumped into mine. I turned around "Hey watch..." when I looked at him, he had fluffy black hair with blonde tips, and his eyes, which I could see through the flashing light, were an emerald green. He smiled "Hi, I'm Billie, you are?" I couldn't stop staring at him, "I-I'm Heather" he looked at me funny, "You wanna get a drink?" I looked down to not be creepy. "Sure" he took me over to where the drinks were, all of it was vodka.. of course. He took one of the drinks, "Well, take one" he picked another one up and handed it to me. "Only one?" I asked, "Only one" I drank the bitter tasting stuff, and so did he. What felt like two minutes later, we were sitting on the couch, me in Billie's lap, laughing hysterically while he told random jokes. He went to go tell another one, but I put my finger on his lips and said, "Shh, don't worry you're gonna be alright!" he laughed and shook his head. I started to get a headache, so I got up and went to go sit in a quiet place. I shook my head to clear out any drunkenness still in my head. I walked over to Billie, who was only a little drunk now, and i asked him "Hey, want me to give you a ride home?" he nodded and I walked him to my car. Once we got in, he told me where to go. It only took a few minutes to get to his house. "Here we are" she helps him out of the car, "Will I ever see you again?" he asked. I smiled and said "Meet me at the Wading Pool tomorrow morning" he looked exited "Alright I'll be there!" it was too dark to see his house, I just got back in the car and drove back to my house. I got into my night clothes and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if there are any typos, I was too tired to go over it one last time. ;)