Seeing Some Cannabilism is Always Fun

Nobody noticed her as she slinked through the cover of shadows in the alleyways of Tokyo, Japan. Which meant that nobody noticed the small trickled of crimson that trickled from the corner of her mouth, or the unusual state of her eyes.
She stuck her thumbs in her back pockets as she walked towards the family store. Uta was probably waiting for her, under some cloth to try and spook her, as he usually did. But her twin brother was extremely predictable, at least to her, and she never did scare easily, so his attempts were in vain.
She came across a lamppost, a mellow orange light hitting the pavement in a spotlight-like cast. Her slouched figure cast a wobbly looking shadow, like it would fall over any second. She opened the front door to the out-of-the-way store slightly, and peeked in, listening to a conversation between Uta, Touka and another boy who seemed shaken. "This is Uta. He's the one who'll be making your mask. Eh....? Uta-San, you're scaring him."
"Oh, sorry about that." He ruffled his hair. "So, this guy needs a mask. As do I-we all have to be cautious for now." He paused, as the younger boy looked over at him, wide eyed. "Police investigators seem to have been lurking around. I heard they found Renji, too."
She took a step inside. The door made a soft creaking sound, and she pulled her mask down.
"Onii-chaaaaaaaan....! I'm back!" She called, cheerfully as she walked into the room. She could get a good look at the newcomer, finally.
He had dark hair in a boring haircut, and an eyepatch over one of his brown eyes. "You must be Kanaki-kun."
"Hi, Artua." Touka acknowledged the slightly older girl, as she started looking over Kanaki, just as he looked over her. He was no threat.
Artua sat down backwards in a chair, and smiled a little, the piercing in her lip pulling at her mouth. "Needs a mask, I would say."
"How could you possibly know that, sister?" Uta rolled his eyes at the, only slightly younger, female.
"Two things, actually." She folded her tattooed arm over the un-inked one on the top of the chair. "First of all, the name of this store is ' The Art Mask Studio, ' and two.....I was eavesdropping on the conversation you were having."
Uta saw Kanaki looking at Artua up and down and frowned a little. "This is my twin sister, Artua. She helps me make ghoul masks-a little prodigy." He walked over and put one hand on her shoulder, and wiped the the small stream of blood off of her mouth with his thumb.
"Aw, Onii-chan, I'm blushing." She smiled a little wider, her eyes sparkling.
"No you're not."
"It's a figure of speech." She looks back over at the wide eyed half breed. "You know, you could stay over here tonight."
Uta smirks. "If you're lucky, you might see some cannibalism, and that's always fun."