Chapter One

I sat at my desk for hours upon hours sketching the boy of my dreams. He was handsome and perfect and mine. Only in my dreams though.

*Two And a Half years later*

"Ricky seriously. I don't wanna spend the night at my place again because I swear, Shane and I made my apartment haunted. Please let me come over." I begged over the phone.

"Trevor, it's three in the morning. No uber will drive you." Ricky said into the phone and held out the u in the word you.

"You can pick me up!" I compromised and Ricky signed into the phone.

"I'll be over in a bit." Ricky said and hung up. I unplugged my phone and detached the cord from the wall and waited in the living room for Ricky to arrive.

It was a while later when Ricky knocked on the door and I jumped from the sudden noise. I quickly ran to the front and opened the door and ran out. We got into his car with no questions and drove in peace to Ricky's loft.

I would like to say I elegantly entered the apartment without stumbling but I cannot. I tripped over the slight ledge that is in Ricky's front entryway and fell face flat onto the ground.

"Wow Trevor... Just-Just go to the couch." Ricky said, making it clear that he wanted to go back to sleep as soon as possible. I laughed a bit and walked to the couch and laid down and then decided to play on my phone for a bit.

'Yep. My place is haunted' I tweeted and then shut off my phone and placed it next to me and I drifted into a nice sleep.
---
AN: hey. What up? So it's been a while since we have used this account *coughs* one year *coughs* BUT WE ARE BACK! Jess was the one who thought of the idea for this book and honesty, it's really good. I'm excited!-Grace