Chapter 2

I wake up with urgency. My stomach hurts. I feel sick. Honestly, today was so expected. The one day I actually need to do something productive that's not studio? Wow. Ricky's making some sort of food in the kitchen. I remember that I'm in Ricky's loft because of my "haunted" place. He's not wearing a shirt and I stare for a few seconds, before realizing that I really shouldn't be looking at him like that. I already have Jackson. Jackson. The boy of my dreams. The one I've..made.. I then realize that it's completely acceptable (kinda sorta) that I start at Ricky, and I drift back into staring, before he turns around and sees me awake, staring at his back. I either look down or I blink, I don't really know what. I then notice that my stomach hurts again and stand up, also not wearing a shirt.

"Hey..It's 10:30. You slept late." Ricky laughs slightly, "considering you got here at 3 am..what's more expected out of you though?" I shrug while I yawn and rub my eyes. 

"Hey what was sitting by your bag last night? You had a few papers with some drawings on them of some guy. If you made them, you're soo good at drawing. He, Jackson, is so realistic." 

"Ricky?! You went through my stuff?! Oh my god, where are they?!" I walk up to him - more like jog- with urgency. Maybe that's what it was from..

"I didn't keep them..I left them. I just wanted to see what they were. They're cool, though, it dates back all the way to 2012 so I was kind of confused. Sigh.

"Yeah, I made Jackson." I reply and grab the papers, sitting by the couch on the floor, slightly scattered. 

"Why?"

"He was supposed to be a better, more perfect version of me. In 2012, I had a lot of self confidence issues so I wanted to recreate myself. The more I attempted to make a better version of myself, the more I wanted to make it someone who I liked. I..I tried making him into a girl..didn't like him as much that way but I'm kind of in love with this..boy..I've made.."