Chapter 1 ~ First impressions

DANS POV

So....this is London..

I took a deep inhale and sighed. It was much bigger and busier than I ever thought it would be. People rushed into buses, shoving each other to get a seat on the public transport and the streets were just filled seas of unfamiliar faces. Pushing my way onto a bus like most of the other pedestrians here, I paid for a bus ticket and watched as we drove past all these unfamiliar structures and buildings. Everything looked so interesting to me, like a baby at a candy store.

BZZT

A small vibration in my pocket disrupted me from my sightseeing, making me pick up my phone to the unknown caller.

"Hello?" The caller on the other end didn't seem to have a familiar voice that rung any bells for me...

"Um hi? Who's this?"

"It's only your new room mate silly head!"

My eyes widened quickly as I shifted in my seat. He sounded nice, maybe a little child like and immature, but still nice never the less. I could tell even on the other end of the line that he probably had a wide grin painted on his face like a little ray of sunshine.

"Oh! Oh hi, uh.. Phil? Was it?"

"Heh, Yes Daniel. The one and only!"

I giggled at his response. Yep, definitely immature and child like.

"Sorry.."

I began awkwardly, scratching the back of my neck, even though he couldn't see me. Huh... seeing...wonder what he looks like? This is the first time I've heard his voice EVER, and were moving in today! Eh, seems like an alright guy.

"I didn't long get up, not really a mornin' guy...I'm still kinda half asleep"

"OH!!! Good! I thought you were just like, really not interested in me or anything!"

Nervous chuckle...Shit did I make things awkward?!

"I'm glad you aren't though! We would've had a problem if you did since were onna live with each ther for  a few years and all!"

He seemed so cheery and so happy, something that I'm not usually.. (NOT TO SAY HE ISNT THIS IS A DIFFERENT STORY LINE TO THEIR REAL LIVES) I'd really rather not dull his sparkle.

"N-no!! I-I'm just a moody bastard that's all!"

A chuckle is played on the other line.

A sigh of relief.

"Bet you're great! Well.. I'm a bit busy so I'll call later?"

"Oh yeah sure! Sounds awesome. Bus is just nearing my stop anyway. Bye!"

We exchanged goodbyes and I pressed the stop button, juuuuust in case no one else had yet and i was about to miss my stop. Clambering through the sea of people and thanking the bus driver on the way, I made my way to the direction of the apartment complex. I was so pumped to meet Phil. I've no idea why, but I really wanted to meet him, and even if we never becamse room mates, I think I'd still love to be friends with this guy. He generally seems nice, cheery, child like. The only problem is... Will he like me?! Im hardly any of those things. I'm dull, dark, boring, and moody. I can be happy, of course I can! Its just im the guy youll find usually alone, scrolling through tumbl rying to catch up on their favourite TV shows, or animes like attack on titan. Attack on titan.....oh I really want to watch that right now... great job Dan! You've found yourself craving Mikasa, Once again! But come on... Who doesn't?!

I stood in front of the large building, Marveling at its... Largeness.

Damn...
I'm terrible with directions and this place is HUGE.
Yeah...
Imma get lost.

I entered the revolving doors and made my way to the apartment number Phil had given me through text.
It took a while but j eventually found it, a small old wooden door with a slight peeping hole.

Knock knock kn-

Right In the middle of the third knock, the door swung open, making me stumble inside.

"Woah there!"
A familiar voice called, catching
Me mid-fall. My face flushed red as I was confronted with a fabric- covered bulge being pounded onto my face.
I frantically struggled to get up - which I probably shouldn't have - because it only made things worse.
With my arms frantically flailing, I latched onto something soft and large, recovering a slight gasp and moan from my new room mate.
Confusion fled over me before I realized what I had held on to.
Regaining my balance, I got up quickly, stepping back a few steps.

"I-I'm sorry!! I didn't intend to-!"

"I-it's ok"
I was Interrupted by Phil, his head hanging down as he looked at the floor in embarrassment, his dark fringe converting his face mysteriously.
He looked up slowly, his face red but with a small grin on his face.

"Fantastic first impression you made there. Should we try again?"

"We... We should"

I turned, quickly as Phil slammed the door in my face, leaving me back out into the hallway.
Great job Dan!
Brilliant first impression!
Let's try again shall we?!

---------------------
AGH IM SORRY FOR DELETING OLD ONEA AND STARTING NEW ONES, MY APOLAGIEZ DONT HATE ME PLZ I HAVE A LIFE
(Haha lol no i don't)