Merome Smut

Jerome

"Mitch!"

I moaned loudly when I came, cum getting onto my chest and face. I looked at my computer, which had two men getting at it and me masterbating to it, imagining that was Mitch and me. I sighed and cleaned my self off, and turning off my computer. I pulled up my boxers and pants, walking toward the door. I opened it, turned off my light, and walked out to see Mitch on the couch with no shirt on and boxers the only thing he has on. I groaned Mitch's name quietly, my dick getting harder again after seeing Mitch's toned chest. He heard me, and looking in my direction. He blushed brightly when he saw the big bulge. "Uh hiya Mitch. I-I'll go to the kitchen." I said quickly, rushing out of the room. I ran into the kitchen, standing behind the door that separated me and Mitch.

There was a knock on the door, and Mitch's soft voice coming through. I blushed deeply at what he said.
(OK JUST TO WARN U A WEIRD PART IS BOUT TO BE WRITTEN K?! K! BAI!!)

"If you wanted to fuck me you could have just asked. And besides, I've wanted to be fucked by you anyway an-" He was cut off by me when I opened the door and pounced on him, falling to the floor doing so. I roughly kissed him, forcing my tongue in his mouth making him moan. I sat down in his growing dick, making him moan even more into my mouth. I moved my hand down to his member, rubbing him making him buck up. I pulled away and gasped for breath and went down to his neck, kissing softly. He moaned quietly when I kissed the side of his neck. I bit softly there, making him moan louder. My left hand reached up under his shirt and played with his left nipple. He gasped and shivered at my touch. He pulled away suddenly.

"I-i want to please you too"

I nodded and got up, bringing him up with me. I brought him upstairs to my room, and fell on the bed, Mitch climbing on top of me. He kissed me, his hand going to my pants and down my boxers. I moaned loudly as his hand touched my hard shaft. He used his other hand to unzip my pants and bring my member out. He pulled away from me, kissing down to my dick. He licked the underside, going all the way to the tip. I moaned as he did so, making me buck up to get more friction. He cupped my balls, and slowly started to stroke it, making me moan louder.

"M-Mitch!" I moaned out as he took me whole, almost gagging. He was sucking roughly, stroking quickly at the part he couldn't get in his mouth. He reached down and pumped his own dick, getting him to moan. The vibrations brung me closer to my edge, my eyes rolling back as I took in all the pleasure. He groaned, making me yell out in pleasure and cum into his mouth. He swallowed what he could get into his mouth, some of it dripping down his chin to his chest. I licked his chin, then his chest, getting a surprised gasp and a deep blush from Mitch. I laid him back, getting up and looking through my drawers to find the lube. I felt the tube, taking it out and slamming the drawer shut. I went back over to Mitch, seeing him spread out and ready. I smirked, and decided to tease him for a bit.

"So.......let me ask some questions"

"W-what kind of questions"

"Ok. First question." I started to pump his member slowly, taking in the soft moans flowing from his mouth. "Do you want me?"

"Oui!"

(Yes!)

"Oh speaking French now are you big boy." I said. "Now, the second one. If you want me, beg. It's not really a question."

"Síl vous plaite Jeróme! Je need vous! Me baise!!"

(Please Jerome! I need you! Fuck me!!)

(I have no idea if the French is right or not.....take it or leave it ur choice)

"Very well."

I popped open the cap to the line, spreading the gel across my fingers. I stuck one of my gel covered fingers in his ass slowly, taking in the pleas and whimpers coming from his mouth. "S-síl vous plaite J-jérome........." He moaned.

I added another finger, pushing in and out of his tight hole. He pushed down, wanting more. He hissed out when the third finger was added, whines a pain and pleasure filled whine coming out of his mouth. I took my fingers out, hearing him whimper.

I slowly pushed in, throwing my head back and moaning quietly from his tightness.

"Oh fuck!" He moaned/yelled out. I stayed in place, not moving an inch before he gave his head a nod for me to continue. I pulled out slowly, then pushed back in. I did this for a few before Mitch saying for me to go faster. I complied, going faster until I was going as fast as I can, the bed creaking below us.

"F-f-fuck! Oh god!" He moaned out, arching his back. I stopped, pulling him up while I laid down. He sat in my lap, a confused look planted on his face until his eyes widened. I moaned and placed my hands on his hips, giving them a little squeeze when he started to go up and down. He started to go faster, his hands roaming my chest. I bucked up as he came down, hitting his prostate in the process.

"There! Right there Jerome!"

He moaned loudly, going faster then before. I moaned quietly, grabbing his hips tightly. "I-I'm so close..." He moaned out quietly, throwing his head back. I changed our position once more, pulling out and making Mitch get on four legs. I got on my knees behind him, pushing in. We both moaned at the same time. I pushed in and out at a rapid pace, bringing back the pleasure. He moaned loudly, pumping his dick along with my thrusts. He shivered and moaned out.

"Don't hold it in. Cum for me."

He shivered and came onto the bedsheets and his chest.

"O-o-oh fuck DADDY!" He yelled/moaned out. He blushed as I stopped and looked at him, but continued to reach my end.

"Does my princess like this?" He nodded his head, moaning at the over sensitivity. I felt a familiar ball of heat in the pit of my stomach, going faster, as the ball of heat grew. I moaned Mitch's name quietly, then growled in his ear as I released my load into him. He moaned quietly as I filled him, pulling out and falling next to him.

"Je t'aime Jerome..."

(I love you Jerome..."

"I love you too Mitch."

He snuggled into my chest, entangling his legs with mine. I brought the blanket over us, wrapping my arm around him.

He suddenly got a confused and scared look.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. I love you and I actually liked this ok? You don't have to worry." I gave him a long, passionate kiss, to ease his mind. He smiled at me.

"I love you too Jerome."

I smiled as he slowly fell asleep. I felt my eyes droop as well, yawning and falling asleep with the love of my life, right beside me.

_______________

Yo :3 hope u like it my crocodilians

BAI