1

Now he was on top of Izaya. He was breathing heavily and had an evil grin on his face, staring at Izaya. He caressed izaya's cheek. "Don't make me smack you more- wouldn't want to mess up your cute face." He moved his hand down to izaya's shirt and started to unbutton it, slowly. "N-no...!" Tears rolled down Izaya's cheeks like flowing streams. "D-don't... do... this..." He was crying and sobbing, wanting this whole mess to stop. "No." The man said, before throwing Izaya's shirt to the floor, revealing his feminine chest.

He rubbed his hand down izaya's chest and stomach, reaching the brim of his pants. He pulled them off slowly, making sure Izaya kept feeling helpless. He pulled them completely off and looked at Izaya's boxers which said 'Eat me' on them, licking his lips. "D-don't go any further! " Izaya shouted angrily. *Slap* a loud slapping sound echoed as the man slapped izaya's face with the force of a bus. "Shut up!" Izaya continued to cry.

The man pulled down Izaya's boxers quickly and bit his lip, looking at izaya's member. He rubbed it and Izaya squeeled. "N-no~" Izaya couldn't help but moan as he felt himself getting harder. He tried to fight and struggle, but was too weak. "Sh-shizuo..." He mumbled.

The man pulled down his own pants and boxers, revealing his intimidatingly large member, already hard. Without warning he thrusted hard and deep into Izaya. "N-AHH~!" Izaya screamed in pain and pleasure. "N-no! Get o-!" The man gripped izaya's face and squeezed it, silencing the flea. He started to thrust fast and hard. "This is what you get for being disobedient, Izaya Orihara!"