Chapter 24

*Joe's POV*

This was now the last week of the holidays before me, Autumn and Caspar have to go back to college.
Therefore, i wanted to film a few videos for YouTube, so when i go to college i can just get on with the work.
On my channel i now had 100k subscribers; because of my sister Zoe. She is well know on YouTube at the moment, she has 1million subscribers, so because I'm her brother some of her viewers subscribe to me too.

Anyways, for a few of the videos i was thinking of doing a Q&A, and maybe a collab. At the moment, Caspar was out with Emilia again, so who could i do a collab with?
Maybe Autumn would do one with me?

J: hey Autumn, if you're free, would you like to come over so we could film a collab for my channel? I totally understand if not☺

A: of course i will! I'll be over in the next hour.

                      *

Every time Autumn arrives at our apartment door, i think back to the first time i saw her..

'So what collab are we doing?' She asked, sitting down on the end of my bed.

'I was thinking maybe the: 'best friend does my makeup' kinda thing?' I said.

'I'm your best friend?' She questioned, but with a smile soon appearing on her face.

'Yes, of course you are' i laughed, 'i bought some random bits of makeup earlier, even though i have no clue what i got' i said, handing her the bag of makeup.

'Well you seem to have gotten the right things' she laughed whilst searching through the bag.

'Let's get started then!' I cheered, clicking the play button on the camera.

'Hello everyone, today i am filming a collab with my best friend Autumn' i said whilst pulling her into a side hug.

'We're doing the 'my best friend does my makeup' ' i confirmed.

'It's basically where i try to make Joe look beautiful' Autumn laughed jokingly.

'Hey! I'm already beautiful' i said, pretending to cry.

'Yes you are princess, now let me do your mascara' she said, pretending she was talking to a little kid.

'Whats-- mascarè???' I asked.

'It's mascara Joe' she giggled, 'it goes on your eyelashes; so stop moving or you'll get it in your eye'.

                       *

Autumn had finished my make-up and she handed me the mirror to take a look. To be honest she did quite a good job; but it damn well hurt and i wasn't prepared to put myself through that ever again.

'Do i look pretty now' i said, fluttering my eyelashes, causing Autumn to cry of laughter.

'Very' she said when she'd calmed down a little.

'Thank you all for watching and i'll see you next week with another sugg Sunday special *Hoo- harr!*'

I clicked stop on the video and turned back to Autumn.

*Autumn's POV*

'You did pretty well considering this was your first time on camera' Joe said impressed, plonking himself down next to me again.

'Awh thanks; i'm glad you chose me to do it with you' i said and he smiled.

His smile was contagious and caused me to smile too.

Before i knew it, his lips were pressed onto mine; kissing me. And before i realized it; i was kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ficmas day 6

Hey!
So Joe kissed Autumn! I'm glad i finally got to this part; i'm sorry if the last few chapter have been dragging on, but it all led up to this.

I have school tomorrow + i'm dreading it. But on a more positive note, it's almost the Christmas holidays☺. Also Joe's posting his cover video today!!!!

I hope you all have a good day x