Chapter 1

Italy's POV
Im lost. The last thing I remember is looking for Doitsu. Its been a month since I last saw him, and I miss his voice... He hasn't been going to the world meetings lately, either.
Im in Germany, looking for him. I've looked almost everywhere except parts of Russia and my country.
I walked up to a random bar and entered. I swore to Germany that I never would drink beer; but I need it. I guess it would be nice to be drunk and not knowing whats around you. Being clueless, and not having to worry.
As soon as I entered, random people stared at me. I just ignored the stares, and sat in front of the counter. "Vhat would jou like?" I looked down. "What do you-a have..." I looked up and saw the bar tender smile. "Well, we has vodka, whine, an' lots o' beer...." I tasted vodka before, i guess its good. Whine is just gross. I never tasted beer though.... "I would-a like-a some beer-a...." He smiled, and started to get beer. I sighed and began to sulk. No luck finding Germany.....
I snapped back to reality when the man passed me a jar of beer. I drunk a bit, and loved the taste. I kept drinking the jar, until someone sat next to me. I looked at the person. I gasped and spilled beer all over shirt. "I-im-a sorry! P-please f-f-forgive-a m-" I was grabbed by the collar and was thrown to the ground. Germany had the same fighting technique. I looked over to the bar tender, and he was cleaning glasses and jars really fast; probably terrified.
He lifted my by the collar, an I began to scream. "Doitsu! Doitsu! Oh where are you?! LUDWIG!!!" I squirmed to try to get him to leg of me. "Who is this 'Ludwig' jou are talkingz abouz?" The man said.
I looked at him. My cheeks were brighr with tears. "L-ludwig....h-he w-w-was my-a only-a f-f-friend..."
The man dropped me, and began laughing. "Stupid person. Jour 'friend'? Who would be friends with jou?" I began crying more, so he looked at me. "Follow me..."
Phew! So this is my second account. My first account is @THELONELYPUPPET. So go check that account out.