Is he worth it...

Mica's pov

Walking to the breakfast table I sit down and see my girls. Laci, my Ace Boon Goon!! Bri, Paris,Toni, as I start talking someone comes and covers my mouth,... They let go I turn around gasping for air. Mica:"Milesssss:(" why the fuck would you do that? You know I don't like when you play like that. Mica:(thinking in my head) that just pissed me off wtf. Miles:"Awww BAE calm all that prissy shit down." You know I was just playing and wasn't gon let nothing happen to yo pretty ass kissing her on the lips Mica smiles. Mica( Miles picking me up and sitting me on his lap) Still sitting at the table. Mica:"Aye y'all see Mia FUGLY ASS coming this way?" Laci:"I know she not finna come over here,don't nobody over here like her wtf. Mica:" I fucking hate her and miles be letting her touch all over him." Miles:(looking confused) " Aye she don't be doing shit,and if she do. Why you don't do nothing"? Mica:"Because nigga(even tho Miles is mixed black and white so is Mica) I am to pretty to fight but if a bitch wanna step up then I can take her." And you being my boyfriend you should do something about it." Miles:" BAE you a trip. The bell rings and me and Miles get up an leave going to class. Miles puts me on his back.Mica:"where we going boo"? Miles:"you'll see."

(Bathroom)

Miles pushes me up against the wall( kissing my neck. Mica:(giggling)"Miles we need to go to class." Miles:"okay" we start walking until he grabs my waist and slips his hands down my pants and starts to touch my ass and I feel a bulge in his pants. Mica:( firmly smacks Miles and tells him that it's time to go. Mica walks away. Miles follows her. Mia(giving Mica a dirty look) Mica:"Bitch what the fuck you looking at"? Don't hate cause don't no body want yo bisexual nasty stupid ass, mind yo business bitch!!!" Mia:"stfu, no one is hating BITCH!" Mica:(steps up too Mia and slaps her and gets on top of her before she can punch her,Miles comes and pulls Mica off of Mia. And they leave quickly.

~~

(Lunch)

Mica:" this girl Mia I can't deal with her." "If I see her one more time on Miles,talking,looking,flirting I am going to beat her ass. Laci:" girl I got yo back 100%, I hate Mia if I catch her on Kresean it's gonna be on and poppin. We all laugh. Miles usually go's with his guys at lunch and sometimes brings me something back special.;) I see Miles, and Kresean(Laci's boyfriend) walking and I see a girl walking behind them. Mica:( I look at Laci and she looks at me)" it can't be it better not be" Laci:" I have told Kresean so many times... ( we both walk over to Miles and Kresean) Mica:" Who the fu- ( Miles cuts her off by kissing her) Mica:( slaps Miles) Miles:" Bae it's not what you think." Laci:"wtf you mean Miles?" How many time do we have to tell y'all and we can't just stress it enough that we don't like her." Miles:" Aye you Laci shut the fuck up!" Laci:( slaps the shit out of Miles." Kresean: 'Right boo calm down let us explain please and I can make it up to you;)" Mica:" let me ask you something ." Miles:(okay) Mica:"one why are y'all with her," what were y'all doing" where were y'all and last of all" What the fuck was that why would you say that Laci???" That was like so fucking rude. Mica:" I am cool on you Miles like really?( walking away.) Miles:( trying to grab her arm) " Mica...Bae let me make it up to you I love you please don't leave me hanging like this please:(" Mica:(yanks her arm away, leaving)

Miles Pov

Miles:" KRESEAN WHAT THE FUCK????

Kresean:"What? I didn't do shit nigga"

Miles:"What the fuck? This is all your fault, it was your idea to bring her and you know that they don't like her.", "it seems like you did that to get me in trouble with Mica.

Kresean:" nigga I didn't do nothin you need to have a little fun, You always listen to what Mica tells you, like little bitch!!

Miles:"nigga you need to watch it the reason I listen to her is because I love her I want to keep her, unlike you I want to stay with one girl. "Now look at what you did both are girls are pissed off and Laci is a crazy Mofo she would have kicked yo ass rite then and there." Mica pissed off you know it's gonna be a long time until she forgives me". Miles:( walking away, thinking what the fuck am I gonna do man I don't know what I am going to do about Mica she is so pissed off