Chap. 6 Home

The night was very hard for Jack he dreamed about his family and how he missed them. But then the next day, he got the rest of the supplies he needed to go to another dimension. He needed a lot of stuff but he needed the rare moonlight flower which he needed to go to the third dimension. But it was nowhere to be found. It was in the last place he looked, under the cherry tree. When he came here he remembered a flower but he didn't need it at the time. He got the 18 iron, 12 gold, 64 logs, and lastly the moonlight flower. 12 hours later, he finished the contraption it's told he is supposed to lay inside of the contraption and he would be teleported depending on what flower he put inside of the machine with him. In this case he had the moonlight flower, which transports him to the third dimension, his home. He did what the directions told him he saw some things that no man should ever see. The people in the third dimension have always been wondering how to get to other dimensions but now hopefully they'll know. According to Jack at least. He woke up in the third dimension yelling, "it worked!" Mom confused and sad was wondering what that sound was. " MOM!!!!" Jack yelled running into her arms, "where have you been? O how I've missed you!" Jacks mom said teary-eyed. "It's a very long story, I'll tell you tomorrow." At home at last he got his first goodnight sleep. The next day he took of of school to recoup and come clean, we of course already know what happened so lets skip ahead about an hour to where he told the reporters, scientists, and others where he has been and what happened.
                       20 years later
     Jack grew up to be a scientist at the dimension facility and made the first ever Dimensionxvx Machine!