PRESENT

In a dark room one man is sitting..holding a lamp..he is none other than MANIK MALHOTRA...he is remembering all his past...n talking to that lamp..thinking that the person who had given this lamp to him will listen to him...n understand from what pain he is going through...
Its been 7years manik was searching for his star his love his life his wife his NANDINI...he still remember how he ruined their life...their beautiful life...
He was also away from his friends...FAB 5 last he saw them in a musicial concert...he tried his best to bring his friends..but they were too stubborn...they were totally hurt they use to cry for him...but the can never forgive him...he had committed a sin..because of him they lost their angel..
Yes FAB 5 also don't know where nandini is...when nandini's work was over in india she left..without telling anyone..even his best friend aryaman..they dont know why..they search for her everywhere..they called every possible place where she can be...but from that day till today they dont know where she is...
Manik pov.
Where are you nandu...ur monster is missing you...I know I have hurted you alot..but i need you...I realllyy doooo...comee back..I promisee me kabhi aaisa nai karunga...I will die na..n.da..ni
I..nee..d..y..ou..Pls come back
Im sorryy sorry nandini sorry sorry soorryy..
End of pov.
He was crying shouting begging...to destiny to bring his life back..his nandini back...after saying all this he dosed off..
MANALI...
One girl was writing her diary..
I HATE YOU..I HATE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART..YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED MY LOVE NA NOW YOU WILL EXPERIENCE MY HATRED...I KNOW YOU ARE SUFFERING...YOU ARE FINDING MEE EVERYWHERE..BUT IM NOT GOING TO COME BACK IN YOUR LIFE MANIK MALHOTRA.....YOU ONLY SAID NA WE ARE NOT MEANT TO BE TOGETHER...THEN I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WE WILL NEVER BE ONE...I HATE YOU I HATE YOU..BECAUSE U DON'T DESERVE ME..I SO WISH ME KABHI TUM JAAISE INSAAN SE MILI HI NA HOTI..
Miya-pari where are you...kidhar ho tum jaldi aao niche I have made lunch..
Pari-im coming...
Pari is none other than nandini
Miya is nandini's friend in manali..nandini Is a school teacher in manali
N-here im
M-nandini woh..
N-kya hua say na..
M-woh Maine na..manik ka page dekha aaj bhi usne sorry nandini likha hai..toh tum..
(Yes from last 7years he writes sorry nandini on his page...he thinks that when nandini will com across this she will come back to him..
Sorry if this is stupid toh ;)
N-arre miya me kya bol rahi hu aaj bachoo ke liye kuch leke jaati hu what sayy
M-ha okies
Miya knows she will ignore this option..so she also didn't force her..
N-okay than bye im leaving..tata..
M-seeyaa byee..
Here you go..
Kaaisa lagaaa..I hope tumlogo ko pasand aaya..n pls give me suggestions also..I will love it :)
N sochoo aaaisa kya hua tha jiske wajase nandini mumbai chodke manali aagayi..socho sochoo...