Surprise Confession

Scene:Lucy's apartment

Lucy's POV

I woke up early in the morning and head to bathroom to take a shower beforing heading to the guild.

after 10 minutes

"That was a nice bath!"I said as Hi head out of my bathroom wearing my usual clothes.And I head to my bedroom and fixed my hear in my make-up table,I did my usual hair style.After that I head towards the guild.

Scene:Guild

When I arrive at the guild's door I saw Erza and Levy "YO!!ERZA!!!LEVY!! I scream.I was about to go inside when they both stopped me."Gomene Lu-chan but there is somthing going on inside and u are not allowex to get in." Levy said "o-ok!"I replied and understand that its a secret.And I turn around heading back to my apartment.

Natsu's POV

I peeked out of the door and asked the two mages outside "Did she came?" "Yes but she left and understand that a secret is inside."Erza replied.And I got back inside and give out sigh 'I hope she aint mad' I thought.I look around to see that everyone was preparing for the said event."Natsu!!!!"Happy called out bringing a box that has Lucy's attire to be weared later."Happy can you deliver this to Lucy?"I asked the blue exceed."AYE SIR!!!"he then headed out the guild and dashed to my soon to be girlfriend,Lucy.

Happy's POV

"Lucy!!!!"I called out bring the box that Natsu want to give her.Then later on she opened the door,"Oh Happy!!" she said as she led me inside her apartment."Whats with that box Happy?"she asked in a confussed look."Well···I saw this outside."I said as I handed it to her.She then opened it and there revealed a blue silk gown with a ribbon at the upper left side of the gown,"WOW!!!"she scream in delight and I peeked in the box and saw a blue heels with a ribbon at the end and a blue silk tie for her hair.I looked up and notice that Lucy's not there.And after around 5 seconds she came back with a fish in a plate "Here u go Happy!"she offerred the fish to me and as I accepted it I point at the paper inside the box.She then get it and opened it.

It says:

Lucy before 6 pm wear this gown and head to Fairy Tail.I'll be waiting!!!!

After Lucy read the letter I head back to the guild.

Scene:Guild

I saw that everyone is already in there ball attires.Natsu was in a black tux. and the so does the other boys.The girls are in there finest gowns.I walk to were we all left our attires and I changed in my attire.

Scene:Guild

Lucy's POV

I head to Fairy Tail at exactly 6pm wearing the gown I was instructed to wear.I head inside the guild noticing that the guild became a magical ball room.I gasped in the sight and seeing everyone in there tux and gowns."Lu-chan!!!"I saw the blue haired mage running to my direction."Lucy your partner is waiting for you in the middle of the dance floor!!"she said.I nodded and head to the center of the dance floor.When I reached there I saw a very known person a pink haired dragon slayer."Yo Luce mind if you want to dance?"Natsu asked.And I nodded he then pulled me up in a dancing position.We danced all night but Natsu stoped."Natsu whats wrong?"I asked.He then kneeld to the ground and hold my left hand.I saw everyone looking at us.And I blushed,"Luce I love you,so would you be my girlfriend?"he asked as I was shocked then later on I smiled "I love you too Natsu!!And YES I want to be your girlfriend!!"I replied.The everyone screamed in joy.The unexpectedly Natsu pulled me by the waist by one of his arm and his other hand touching my cheeks and pulling it towards his.And later on he gently touched his lips unto mine.It was a long passionate kiss.Everyone squealed and Mirajane was taking photos.Natsu and I ended the kiss and leave both of us breathless."Lucy lets dance!"he asked and in delight i noded and we danced all night long.

Natsu wasn't just my friend

·

·

·

·

wasn't just my partner

·

·

·

·

wasn't just my guild mate

·

·

·

·

he was my lover in pain,sadness,joy and he is the right boy for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO!!!Sorry if its boring!!I promise to make it up next time!!But for now SAYOUNARA!!!!See ya next time!!!

Don't forget to vote!!!And please comment ur feedbacks!!!!

THANKS!!!! :)