Bad blood

Lol 😹
----------------------------------------------
Maddie's p.o.v
Zoë , Joe and Alfie stayed as they where so drunk and lived in Brighton ( Joe lives with zoë and Alfie ) so I slept on the couch and Joe slept on the chair while Alfie and zoë stayed in my bed it was about 6 am when I hear footsteps coming up the stairs Joe was next to me and I thought it was just Caspar or something so I tried to go back asleep then I felt something hit me and blackness I woke up covered in blood with a really bad headache obviously no one has noticed what had happened to me I ran over to Joe with all my strength and hugged him to wake him up then he realised I was covered in blood he started shouting names " Caspar .... Zoë .... Alfie " they all ran in and gasped then blackness fell again I heard them shouting my name I dreamed I was in a long tunnel and there was a light at the end I thought who would come in my house just to hurt me and not take anything then everything stopped and I woke up to a fuss doctors and nurses huddled around me giving me cpr I could see Caspar crying outside the room after all the doctors left me I went into deep thoughts when Caspar came through the door he ran over and gave me a huge hug " maddie what happened ?" I told him everything I knew then zoë and Alfie ran in they both have me a hug asking me what happened if I was okay all these questions Caspar noticed I was in thoughts and told them everything " whe....where's Joe ?" Zoë gave me a puzzled look " he's just cleaning up you lost a lot of blood most of it on him " timing perfect he came through the door I felt dizzy and said " I think I'll sign out and have a sleep at home " they all nodded in agreement and so I did I signed out and went home to sleep when I woke up it was about 12 o'clock at night I got scared and ran into caspars bed and cuddled him only to find .......
----------------------------------------------hope you enjoyed it I left it in a good cliffhanger ( at least I think it was good ) and thank you for 27 reads on my last one please tell people you know about my stories I know 27 probably isn't the best but I'm proud ily 😍☺️💓 xxx