Choice

Thank you for 1.15k readers and 100+ vote.감사합니다 징구

Woohyun Pov.

"Did you know who is Park Hyerim father?" He ask me. I look at him, his face expression show that he serious in this case. I shook my head. My heart beat fastly and getting fast. He sighed.

"He is one of the most big company CEO's. He can closed our company anytime he like."

"So Daepyonim, what do you want me to do?" He look at me.

"Just admit that you and Park Hyerim in relationship if you've met the reporters. And I will make the press conference in the near future."  My eyes widened and I finally nod. I was about to walk out from his room but he stop me.

"Woohyun?" I look at him.

"Yes?"

"About you and Hyuni............ I don't think that I can accept that. I hope you understand that." He said as he give me a sign to get out. I nod and walk away.

I walk to practise dance studio and sit at the edge of studio.

"Oh? Woohyun? Are you okay?" Sunggyu hyung entered the studio.

"No...... I'm not okay. I think I need my time to be alone." I was about to walk out from the studio. "Hyung, I think that I'm not going to back to dorm. I just stay at my apartment tonight until I think I'm okay." I added before I'm out.

-

I lay on my bed as I entered my apartment. Why should I do? The rumours has spread and there's no time to fixed it. My relationship with Hyuni is getting worst if she knows about this problem. Daepyonim? Daepyonim won't allow our relationship. I know the rules, there's no relationship allow except we just ended the contract. In fact! Hyuni just new there. Of course, he won't that her anti fans ruin her carrier if they know about our relationship.
I slowly drift into my dreamland while thinking about how to solve the problem.

Kim Hyuni Pov.

I'm not really in mood after that I know my parents will. I feel so bad toward Woohyun and Myungsoo. Can I just die at this moments? I can take this anymore! I take my bath for an hours. I walk to my bed and lying on my bed again. I take my phone and look there's one missed call from Woohyun and one message from him too. I'm so sorry Woohyun. We've doesn't met each other for two weeks because of me.

I walk to living room and switch on the tv. I turn to news channel. And I saw a video a couple kissing. Is that Woohyun on that video? He.......cheating on me? I volume up the sound.

[Woohyun and Park Hyerim is on relationship. What we have heard from Park Hyerim daughter of Up Height company, she said that they had long been in love and have a relationship and are ready to reveal the relationship but however at the other denies it.……]

I switch off the tv. I can't bear it anymore. It's hurt me even if it's not true. Maybe, he feels what I feels right now when he knows my parents will. I'm tired with all of this. I just want live happily, but now I realise life as a singer is not easy. The reporters anywhere. We don't have much privacy.

After 2 weeks

It has been one month when I count it properly. One month without seeing anybody, avoid Infinite. I've heard that CEO want to make a press conference in this week for reveal Woohyun relationship with Park Hyerim. I know once they tell about their relationship, Woohyun and I won't have a choice to back together with him. My phone ringing and I look at the caller ID, it was CEO.

"Yeobseyeo?"

"Oh Hyuni sshi eodiya?" He ask me.

"On the way back to my home. Why? Are there's anything I can help you?"