The Truth or Belief Hurts

Omg guys I'm really really really sorry for not updating in forever. I said I was going to update but i was really busy with school so I didn't have time. I wrote this chapter awhile back back but it got deleted. I never got the chance to right it again. This isn't the same thing I wrote, so please bare with me.

Enjoy !!!!!! 

*********************************************************

(Jasmine's POV)

Earlier this morning Roc posted a picture on instagram with her and she looked very familiar. I just couldn't put my hand on it. It got me thinking. It took me awhile, but then I remembered. Kayla looks like a girl Cydni who used to go to my school back in Atlanta.

The only difference is that Cydni was a medium complexion, with black hair, brown eyes, and she was skinny. Kayla was the total opposite with hazel eyes, light skinned, thick, and a brownish-reddish hair color.

If you overlooked that they would be twins. The strange thing is that Cydni disappeared after 8th grade and no one knew where she went, not even her so called "best friends". Cydni was a very rude girl and she was a hoe. She went after every ones guy just for the fun of it and to see people hurt. Before she left there was a rumor going around saying that she got HIV. I think that's the reason she left so she could get a fresh start. Karma's a bitch isn't it. Now she has to live with this for the rest of her life.

Then I came to a conclusion. I think Kayla is the new Cydni. That's why I got up and left the table angry. Cydni used to get under my skin and now I know she had AIDS she could've gave it to Roc. I hope she is lying about the baby or it isn't his. He told me he used a condom and he didn't think it broke. She is known to get around so I wouldn't be surprised. I love Roc as a friend and if he was to have HIV I would personally whoop her ass.

Cydni is just so convincing and will get anyone to do what she say's. I just hope Roc didn't feed into her bullshit. I want to tell Roc but I honestly don't think he would believe me. He probably thinks im jealous but that's not the case. I understand I came off to strong when I found out he had a girlfriend, but I don't like being lied to.

Prince is probably the only person who I can talk to. I mean all of them are my friends but im closer to Prince than anyone. It seems like I've known him my whole life.

*********************************************************

(Prince's POV)

 After my Convo with Roc I went to Jasmine's house. I knew sshe would be there. She's so predictable. Normal people would go somewhere that wouldn't be obvious if the wanted to be alone. But hey I can't complain. This makes it easier for me.

* Ding Dong*

I rung the doorbell waiting for a reply. I got no answer. Either she's ignoring me or she didn't hear. To test my luck I tried the door and it opened. How stupid of her. I reached her room and opened it slowly. Jasmine was on her laptop like nothing happened. It seems like she wasn't even mad.

I called her name out, " Jasmine."

She looked up startled and screamed.

"What the fuck Prince don't scared me like that." Jas gets scared to easily which forced me to laugh.

"Oh my God you should've seen your face" I could barely breathe and she gave me a look to shut up.

Next thing I knew a bag was being thrown at my face so I ducked. Damn this girl gets angry to quick.

"Damn Jas chill," I went over and sat next to her on her bed. I had to admit she had a good as poker face, but I still could tell something was wrong.