She

I have stolen a great jewellery . There's a huge fuss about it everyone is trying to find a thief who is me .

"Hey" a female voice appeard.

I was in one of the most luxurious suit of the ship.

I took out my gun and try to find who is the shit . I walk closer it was dark due to lights was off. She turned it on.

" Who is this ? " i said very angrily. Apparently a light gets on.

I saw a girl very younger around seventeen or so. She was in towel holding it with her hand . I couldn't stop my self not to glare at her. She was looking at me with confusion .
I began intimidate .

" I will gonna shoot you if you speak a single word or scream " i said that warning her to back off. Pointing to my gun.

"And why i would gonna do that ? " she asked me as if she have no fear from me.

" Is that so ? " I shoot a bulb on the wall . I was shocked she didn't move nor she yell.

" You have already shoot me with your looks don't need to shoot me " she spoke while taking her towel off very very seductive way. I could see her body she have only worn very tiny underwear. She has very sexy thin body she was tall. And her boobs were making me to do something with her.

" What are you saying? " i asked very curiously.

" I mean am all alone you can make out something with me, don't you think ? " she said that while put the towel back on her body. Her smell was driving me crazy.

"And why on earth you would gonna let me do that ? " i asked took a step closer to her almost to her body.

" Because then i could enjoy one night stand then " she now undressed my suit .

I take out her towel . Take off my clothes and began to kiss her . She became my paradise. I throw her gently on the bad . She was moaning.