The Jungle Biome: How?

(All idea credits go to @leaderminecraft on Instagram :) thanks for the idea :D )

I woke up from a deep slumber. All I heard was the rustling of the large jungle tree leaves and the quiet purr of my pet ocelot sleeping on a chest beside me. I glanced up and saw the familiar glass roof of my small house, and realized I was in a tree.

I then realized I wasn't in my well known plains biome with the many explored caves- I was in completely uncharted territory with visibly confusing twists and turns as far as the eye could see! How did I get here? Unless an unknown force moved my house over hundreds of chunks, I must be dreaming! I attempted to pinch myself as hard as I could with no luck, because all I could do is make a fist.

I figured sitting around wouldn't do anything, so I gathered all my belongings- an iron sword, some iron and stone tools, some food, several stacks of cobblestone and wooden planks, and my workbench, furnace, chest and bed. I climbed cautiously down the randomly scattered vines on the jungle tree my house ended up in to the bottom of the lush jungle floor. I began to panic- what if I never found my real home again? I already missed my pet pig on my farm, my friends Montse and Sheepy, and the caves I knew monsters would never return. I ate an apple, and set off.