More Complex than you Think

Note: This chapter and on includes @peaceloveminecraft and @crazycreeper425

"Peacey? Is that you?" I inquired delightedly.

"Piggeh! It's me, Peacey! How'd you get here? I thought you lived in a plains biome!" Peacey sounded confused- possibly more so than me.

"That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out- didn't you live in a snow biome?" We both talked and filled each other in on what happened to us, and it turned out that Peacey had been teleported to the jungle too! She heard zombie noises, so she made a small shack to hide, because her sword was running low. We both restocked our weapons and decided to continue on together.

We walked for several days. The only thing heard in the jungle was the calm rustling of the leaves, and the sound of wood chopping?

<--! insert suspenseful pause here -->

....

....

....

.....

..............

"Alex?" I asked. I saw that CrazyCreeper was here too!

"Piggeh? Peacey? How the heck did you guys get here too?" As Peacey and I had done, we talked for a full hour to wash away some of the confusion. But- some was still lingering. And it annoyed the crap out of me. There was the very important concept- HOW DID WE GET HERE? Was it a coincidence we were all here?

As the sun began to set, we built a small dirt hut, placed down our beds, and after the excitement of the day, I was asleep instantly.