problems

Well , Sofia was so excited .she going to the palace king ."I don't know if I sure but I hope to --to , I am very interested". When Sofia was arrived , she was running , into a piece that her mom like it a lot .It was a blue jewelry , Sofia knowing that it was the same jewellery , that Scott offering to Kate ." At home " *hey you where did you go * said fiona nervous *mamy , I am not still a baby , I am younger * Sofia was pretty impatient, her sisters are very jealous and selfish , because Sofia was the best in the family . They antagonized to get Sofia angry . She doesn't care . It 's Saturday morning , Sofia goes to a tree and relaxing, or reading the next letter from Scott to Kate.
" Dear sweetie "
I'm very angst about your situation , I think there's a solution , I can find a killer , and kill two birds with one stone,but you need to marry" ontonio"first, you know, it' s not easy to kill a king , then we take all the money and gold ,and I'll married you , my first love . I am pretty morose , of all bad things I want to do it .whatever , I will that you never forget how much I miss you and I love you and I mean every words I say it .
Your Scott♡♡
Sofia was surprised , she takes her laptop and search about the king "ontonio". After a week
of searching. She find that "ontonio" Was suicide. But Sofia knowing that is not true. She was the only one who can get the answers , for the questions concerning this accident. More than 1000 years ago the police think that "ontonio", make a suicide . But why? He has everything, and everybody respect him ,not sure , because it was snobbish. He was a dictator. Sofia goes to the police station and she told everything she know it. For a moment , every policies are smiling like if she was a stupid girl who want to joke with the police. This means that the information could never be true . But there is every time something . Sofia doing well ,to make sure that "Scott " and the cute princess "Kate" killed the king of Spanish with a horrible idea. It was to fired him in the bathroom. But she failed angry because nobody wants to see the truth. * that's enough for the first time of searching* she cannot continue. * I need to know more about this' Scott'*. Sofia finding that 'Scott ' was the security guard in the palace. He had 30 years old , Scott was from Australia. He was a thief ,the king 'ontonio ' wanted to kill him because he thief's a lot of money. Scott wasn't a great person .It was like a virus .so he might never been easier to find it . He completely desperate. You can go every where, but you will never know where is it .sofia and her family were going to discover Spanish and their people . They were taking a lot of photos and videos . Fiona was exited to eat "païla" . All the family liked this Delicious dinner .Sofia take sightseeing and souvenirs. But all the time she think about the letters. Sofia was a spirit because ................................! ! ! . It's a long story , let's continue this problems with the king and I promised you that I will told you everything. Well the vacation is over or the family will goes to Grèce . Every member of the family were angry. Sofia was crying all the time "morning ,evening, night " she felled crazy . She wish she were stayed more .She saw the world black and like a hell. But one day ............................. what? You think that a person comes and all the truth Will be visible ?!. No oooooooo , I am afraid so . It's not a film you saw it in cinemas . Tt's not . Be sure to let a comment and vote . Then I will completely saying the secrets.