Chapter Five: "It's You, It's Actually You!"

Nashi's POV
I walk down the dark hallway with my friends close behind, the rest of the guild went to find the master of Crows Feather. I looked at the dusty cages, they had some blood on the walls which freaked me out. I heard a silent scream, I looked behind me and saw the worried faces of my friends. I started running in the direction I heard the scream from.
I saw a man glaring at someone through the bars. Jake ran up to the man, requiping, "Heavenly Requip! Warrior Angel!" This armor gives him the wings of an angel, and the strength of a soldier. Jake attacked the older man while Gabriel, Gary, Eleanor, Maria, Juliet and I ran to the cell. We saw an old man with bruises and cuts.

"Hey, can you hear us?" Maria asked. The old man looked up and saw us, he smiled and spoke, "Hello, young children, did you come to save us prisoners?" I smiled and answered, "Yea, do you know two prisoners named Natsu and Happy? Natsu is my dad, and Happy looks like a cat." The man closed his eyes and thought, "Does Natsu have salmon hair? I might've seen him." My face lit up and so did my friends'. Jake walked over and spoke, "How far a away is his cell?" The old man thought for a bit, "It shouldn't be too far, it will take you about 5 minutes to get there." Gabriel unlocked the cell. And the man showed us the direction of Natsu and Happy's cell.

I felt scared meeting my dad, he caused so much sadness, should I forgive him? I know it is not his fault that he got captured, but mom cried every night. I stepped in front of his cell, to see a horrid sight.

There sat a pink haired boy, looking like he barely escaped a fire, giant cuts and a lot of bruises. There, next to him, laid a blue cat, looking tired and covered with injuries, why would anybody do this?

The man looked up. His eyes widened when he looked at me, "Nashi? Is that you?" I smiled while nodding. He smiled widely, "It's you, it's actually you!" I unlocked the cell and gave him a hug, and it included a lot of happy crying.

I absolutely love this chapter, I hope you loved it as well :,)