Life as a teenager

*This is my first book. This is chapter one. it's kinda short and It might sound boring.. it's just the beginning!. comment what you think and if I should write the other chapters?? Thanks:* ~

Chapter 1~

"I'll grade your reports tonight and hopefully have it for you tomorr-", as the ringing of the school bell interrupted Mrs.Clark and dismissed us from school, I hurriedly got up and rushed through the door, covering my face. I didn't want the hottest boy in school, Blake Taylor, noticing me. Especially since he had a laughing attack when I bumped into this kid in the Cafeteria last week, tripped, an fell backwards. All of the food that was on my tray somehow ended up on my clothes and in ny hair. The whole Cafeteria filled with laughter. Most embarrassing moment ever. And I wouldn't want anything like that happening again in front of Blake. So I kept my distance.

Speaking of Blake, he's a brunette. He has amazing hair. Its short, fluffy, and bounces when he walks. I call it sex hair. His eyes are the prettiest. They're hazel and they twinkle in the light, especially when he smiles. He always does this half-grin type of smile, and he has braces. Which makes him even more attractive to me. How can I live with this tease?!

"Where's my lip gloss?" said the she-devil coming down the hall. Tina. Tina is Blake ex girlfriend. She think she rules everything, and believes that she's the prettiest girl In School. Sike. Tina Has beautiful blonde hair that flows down her back. Other than that, I wish she'd get hit by a bus. Her and her little petty friends she's always with; Kelly, and Amanda, are bullies. They always pick on me an treat me like a joke. And I'm tired of it. But what could I do? I'm no match for them.

When I heard Tina's voice, I cleared it. I did not want to be in the same hallway as her and her "I think I'm better than everyone else" crew. So I went home. I live with my older brother who's 24. I barely see him though. He works two jobs day and night. When our parents died in a car accident, he became very over protective. That's why I live with him. I haven't told him anything about what's happened at school or what I've done to my wrist because of it. I'd be too ashamed, and wouldn't what him acting crazy.

The first thing I did when I got home was go straight to my room, looked in the mirror and compared myself to Tina. She may not be the prettiest girl in school, but she's damn sure prettier than me. I have jet black hair and blue eyes. My teeth aren't that straight and I have freckles on my cheeks. I don't consider myself hideous but I'm definitely not Tina. I'm pretty plain if you ask me, despite the fact that I have marks on my wrist..