Part 1

You leaped carefully from stone to stone across the thin river that flowed through the woods - - the place you called your "second home". The woods had always been a resort for you to go at night in order to release your worries from the dangers that you were in constant risk of. Your blood was what brought danger to you:  you had but the slightest percentage of First Blood DNA inside you, and that immediately made you a target for the true possessors to come after you in hopes of reproducing the First Blood population. Every day you would hide yourself cautiously from strangers and places that were far from your home, but somehow, the nighttime woods seemed to be the only place where you felt free from all dangers in your path.

Your bear feet dipped slightly into the rippling water as you continued on with your graceful leaps, almost looking as if you were dancing on top of the river. The cold water splashed up against your legs, sending pleasurable chills throughout you body, and you smiled broadly as you looked down into the water and watched the half-moon bounce and bend together through the reflection.

Another leap, another step, another dance, another laugh. You were free from anxiety and free from excitement. The only thing you felt was pure joy as the moon watched over you and bathed you in it's silver light. The long, sheer skirt of your (F/C) dress slipped beneath your feet with every few steps you took, drying off your heels from the slippery stones as they did so. Your smile grew stronger as you reached the bank of the river that led up to a pathway of rough, dry stones, and you hesitated for a short moment to let your (H/C) flow over your shoulders and the delicate tendons of your neck. You lifted your right foot up to take the final leap off the river and---

You slipped from the edge, and your panic sent you tumbling forward onto the rough rocks.

You immediately lifted yourself from the ground in silent humiliation, though you winced from a stinging pain that shot through your leg on your way up. You pulled back your skirt and looked down onto your bear leg to see that you had gashed your knee from your fall, and blood was dripping down your leg and into droplets on the ground beneath you. 

You quickly covered your leg back up and pressed your skirt over your wound in attempt to stop at least some of the blood flow. Your heart paced through your chest as you scrambled to do anything to clear up the blood that had spilled all around you. If anyone - - or anything - - were to recognize the sent of your blood.... You'd be in deep, deep danger. The same danger that you had feared your entire life and tried as best you could to keep yourself away from.

You bent down in haste to cover up the blood droplets with some of the leaves that had been laying around it, but something made you freeze from right where you were crouching as a twig snapped from the trees behind you....

......The whole world felt like it had stopped.