Episode 1: All Aboard The Fairy Express

A loud crash could be heard in the middle of the city. "What's that!?"Lucy cried out to her fellow guild guild members.

"I've got no idea but I wanna go find out!" Nastu exclaims impatiently. "Calm down hot-head!"Gray insults Natsu. "Shut up you strip teaser!" Natsu insults back. "Why You!" Gray grumbles. The two wizards begin to bump heads.

"Cut it out you two there is a huge commotion outside and you two wish to fight?"Erza stated scaring the two extremely powerful wizards. As they began to come to to a conclusion of their argument a small boy crashes through their building and leaves just as fast. "Did you guys see that?"Lucy blinks. Everyone just stares blankly now wondering who that boy was, "That kid....there's something off about him."Natsu points out.

All Aboard The Fairy Tail Express!

"Roar of the Water Dragon!"A young boy shrieked sending waves at the giant ship. The boy then quickly dived into a barrage of cannons and began to charge at the ship going right through it leaving a hole in it. The boy realized he was falling and so he used his ability to make his descent slower and he landed without harm. Afterwards the ship transformed into a different form of transportation which was an airship!

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!" A voice suddenly called out. "Huh?" The boy looked back. It was a dragon slayer! "I've got your back!" He called out to him. The boy didn't know who he was but felt the strange urge to trust him.

He nodded his head and used his water magic to propel him into the air. "Penetrating Fist of the Water Dragon!" The boy said and thrusted  his fist into the airship as the teen used his magic and backed the boy up. "Thanks for the sup-" the boy was cut off by an explosion which sent him flying back into the guild hall.

The members of team Erza began to think this was getting a little out of hand shouted "Talon of the Water Dragon!" He struck the airship which sent it into the ocean. "Man, this guy must really like the ocean and ships!" The boy called out. He then formed a plan but needed a Wind Mage to pull it off so he began to ask around town while moving at a very high speed so that the airship wouldn't strike the people.

He finally ran into the guild hall again shouting. "Is there a wind mage in this facility!" A girl who looked to be no older than 12 shot a look at him and began to speak. "Umm I uhh" a girl with long blue hair began to mumble. "Aah! Umm I am!" she stated but I thought Natsu was helping you fight!" "Your right about that but I need a wind mage for my plan to take out that thing because it's to heavy to lift without throwing it!" the boy explained frantically.

" I guess I'll help you out then. The girl answered. "Com'on let's go!he said grabbing her arm and taking off and in a matter of  they reached the ship who preparing for an airborne attack. The boy dropped off Wendy at the dock and kicked the ship out of the air with brute strength. "Okay I need you to help move this ship! I assume you have some magic that can move objects right?" He asked. "Of course I'm not some magic amateur!"She stated, tripping over something. "As you were saying?" They boy teased.

"Can it." the girl stated angrily. "Hope you can swim?" He can smirked as he pushed her in and used his magic to give a shield of air and jumped in. "We gotta move this thing using your wind magic."The muffled sounds of the boy seem to reach the girl's ears as such. She nodded and gave a muffled cry in sync with the boy. "Roar of the Sky Dragon!" "Roar of the Water Dragon!" The ship began to zip out of the water and didn't have enough to time to recuperate. In other words it was...grounded. "I've got you now!"

The boy jumped out of the room at lightning fast speed. "Iron Fist of the Water Dragon!"He shouted and apparently connected the attack with someone on board. "You-Uh I mean- Uhh- COME WITH ME!" He yelled awkwardly dragging the man. "Well I'll be heading back to my guild now!" the girl called speed walking back to the guild. The boy took one last look at her and she seemed to be flustered. "What a klutz then again I have no room to talk." He stated. Taking off into the shadows. Eventually the boy ended up having the magic council deal with Mr.Unknown's situation