3- The Interview

|Diamond|

today Chris has an interview and I'm tagging along with him. the whole ride there I couldn't help but think about last night. when I tell you Chris put in work last I mean I could barely move. I honestly like this guy and I know he feels the same because he said it when we were eating breakfast. I'm honestly blushing and just full of joy.

|Chris|

I pulled into the Ebro's studio and walked inside. I love doing interviews with Ebro because he understands me and he know what questions I like. He's honestly my favorite interviewer. I walked in and did the guy handshake and hand shake then sat down.

" what's up, what's up?"  I asked getting comfortable and opening my tea taking a sip.

"nothing much man, how you been?"

"i'm good man , just chilling. making music, how you been?"

"I'm good. taking care of the family" we had some talk then started the interview. OF course they asked me about the whole RiRi situation like that didn't happen years ago. I'm over it and im doing better since then.

"So i've seen the post on your instagram of a baby named Zakniya and I saw some pictures of you and Diamond in the tabloids. How do you and your girlfriend get along dealing with all these interferences?" I slightly rolled my eyes at this question and laughed.

"Nah, it ain't even like that. I don't have a girlfriend me and diamond just cool. We hang out and that's that. nothing more nothing less. I don't have feelings for her and i'm sure she would say the same if you asked her. Don't get me wrong she's a beautiful girl and she's sweet but she's not ready for someone like me. She's only 24 and she got her own shit she gotta deal with and I want zero parts with that. "

"well there you go team breezy , chris brown is single. " 

once I said that I knew I had fucked up. Diamond jumped outta her seat an over to me taking her scarf off showing several hickies.

"since when did friends give each other hickies and had sex with one amother, buying promise rings and rolexs?"

"they do if they're fuck buddies." I said looking at her and she just shook her head walking out.

once the interview was over I headed home to drop Diamond off then out to lunch with my nigga August. That's my best friend and I know if I need anything I can always depend on him. Me and August both pulled into Benihana's at the same time and we got a seat in the back.

"alright man, what's going on?" he asked not wasting a single second. I sighed and rubbed my face getting ready to explain everything to him.