Once

Once there was a girl. She had jet black hair and emerald green eyes. She worked for a secret agency called Hydra. She has no friends and her parents abandoned her at 2. She herself was a mischievous, magical, evil little girl. She kills for a living and regrets nothing. Her name Lilith Lokidottir. Lilith had just landed on the roof of a building in upstate New York. She had her mission. She teleported in to the building and went to work. Everyone she came in contact with had the same fate, death. She was almost done when 6 people formed in front of her and one behind her." Stand down!" A metal man said." And no farther harm shall come to you!" A blond man said. He held the Monjior, She is familiar with it. Her father told her stories as a child. She quietly opened a portal behind them and with a flick of her wrist they fell back into the portal. Once they were in the portal she closed it and turned to face her opponent. He had jet black hair and emerald eyes like her. The man had metal brackets on his writs and suddenly they snapped off. His face in awe. He looked up at her and his eyes got bigger with realisation." Lilith?" He whispered. She knew that voice, it was her father but before she could run in to her fathers arms the roof caved and buried them alive. That was the end of their story. Or was it.