Life

Hey guys! In this chapter I'll be talking about my week a little bit and just some of the things that bother me. 

So this week was kinda rough for me. None of you know me so I guess its okay to tell you people my life. I have mild depression and random suicidal thoughts. So that's me. I was kinda trying to deal with that and my mom at the same time. She and I don't always see eye to eye and its not just because I'm a teenager. She took my phone for a pretty stupid reason of lying, which I should rightfully be punished, but she decides to invade my privacy and just irritate me. On top of that I have a lot of final projects due this week and I have no wifi. Next week is finals week and I am seriously stressing about that. Comment below if you can relate to any of this. 

Alright that's enough about me and my pathetic life, now onto some better things like music. I can type all day about music but I feel like that would waste your guys' time. So, instead I will just pick one song and type about that all day. 

Lucky song of the rant is Something's Gotta Give by All Time Low and it is one of the better songs that I have heard. I really like it because I feel like it describes my mother's and I's relationship. I just feel like I will either submit or she will and there's no other way. 

Song of the rant- Something's Gotta Give; All Time Low