Part 1

Danny's POV:

Christmas.

How can a single word keep me so befuddled? Raised Jewish, I never was able to learn anything about Christmas and that had always disappointed me. I never complained though. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love being Jewish, but Christmas always seemed so interesting. What I needed was someone to teach me the ways of Christmas...

I watched as Arin raged like crazy over a MegaMan level he just couldn't seem to beat. 'GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, DUDE," he yelled, trying not to scream directly into the mic. Just then, CrashMan finished off the last bit of Arin's health for the 52nd time.

"AAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Arin lugged the controller across the room where it hit the wall and then the floor. I pulled back. "Jesus Christ," I yelled following it with a short laugh as Arin buried his burning red hot rage face in his hands.

"You ok, dude," I asked quietly, placing a hand on his shoulder. He pulled away from my hand, pulling his legs up onto the couch. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, DAN!" I knew he was only joking, but his sentence hit me hard in the heart. I scooted closer to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. He leaned into my chest and sobbed an almost real sob of rage and sorrow. "I'm sorry," he said. "I don't mean to yell at you. I'm just so fucking mad. I WAS SO CLOSE!" I rubbed and patted him on the shoulder. I tried to keep my breathing steady as his hands balled my shirt in his fists and his breath flowed through the fabric of my shirt and lingered gently over my skin."I know, Big Cat. I know," I whispered. I turned to the mic and said, "Next Time On Game Grumps."

Once all of the recording equipment had been shut off, Arin was, for the most part, cooled off. "Hey Dan," he said as I was stretching my back from sitting on the couch for about an hour. "What's up, Arin?"

"Well, I was just wondering if you were coming to the Christmas party."

I thought about it for a minute. Ross had the best idea to have a small Christmas party at the Grump Office, despite the fact that Barry and I are Jewish. Even Barry knows a lot about Christmas! I know close to nothing. I tapped my chin. This is my chance to finally learn about Christmas, I thought to myself.

"Yeah man. Wouldn't miss it. What day is it again?"

"Well, we're having it on the 23rd around 3ish, but we're gonna have to come in early to decorate."

"Ok, cool. Who's all gonna be there?"

"Uh, well all of us, Mark, Brian, and I think that's all. We invited Jack but he's busy. We don't really feel like throwing an all out bash this year. We just want a small party with friends."

"Sounds good. Lets go get something to drink."

"Race you to the kitchen!"

"You're on!"

We both took off running out the door and to the kitchen. We almost bumped into Suzy, who was walking out of the kitchen carrying a slice of pizza. "Whoa, slow down guys. Jeez," she said with a small laugh. Arin feel over on the floor onto his stomach, face laying on his arm and I was gasping for air because we ran so fast and hard. "Sorry Suz. We were just racing to see who could get to the kitchen first," I said with a little difficulty. She shook her head and laughed before taking another bite of her pizza and walking away to go work on her Mortem3r video. "Dorks," she said over her shoulder before disappearing from sight. I looked down at Arin. He was still on the floor, breathing heavily. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and a Monster. I sat down on the floor beside him and handed him the Monster and opened my water, getting a few small drinks, careful not to make myself sick. "Thanks," he said, he voice muffled by his arm. I smiled at him though I knew he couldn't see.