Love Game

"Do you think he saw me checking him out?"

"Well you did make it obvious you were." I say while rolling my eyes at her.

"Vanessa! Why didn't you tell me! What kind of best friend lets her friend look like a creep in public?" Anna asked while giving me an accused look, like I just killed her family.

"So are you going to talk to him? And make him yours." I said, trying to change the subject.

"Duh. Of course I am. What's the point of having the game if I don't make him mine."Anna says.

Ah the game. I remember Anna starting the game in 6th grade.

~FLASHBACK~

*Ring ring *

Hm I wonder who's calling. *caller ID: Anna*

"Hey Anna what's up?"

" V he cheated on me" Anna says in between sobs.

"WTH WHY THE HECK WOULD HE CHEAT ON YOU?!?!?!!?!?! Oh Anna are you ok do you want me to come over?" I knew this was coming. Anna has a thing with giving her heart out to any guys who tend to ask her out just for her body

"Ya please come over"

*end of call*

"Hey Ann, why are you letting all those guys play with your heart?" I asked Anna

"I just....I just want to feel complete.i don't want to be lonely." Anna says

"You know you still have me. I've been your best friends ever since preschool." I said

"Ya your right. I should let those boys play with me. But you know what I should do?" Anna says while giving me the evil smile look.

"Oh no, I know that look. Your planing something evil aren't you. Anna stop smiling at me like that I feel like I'm being molested"

"Yup. I'm hatching a revenge that will teach all the boys not to mess with me or any other girls ." Looking like a evil villain Anna rubs her hand together "Mhahaha *cough cough* damn I just choked on my saliva"

"Ok tell me what exactly your planing on doing?"

"I'm going to find out their weakness, make them fall in love and then break them into pieces"

....should I continue?