Ch 29

"What is this?" Louis gestures to where Jamie is happily sitting on his desk.

The hundred something omegas stare blankly. One raises his hand. "It's a cute baby?"

"And who will get up with this cute baby when it gets up in the middle of the night and cries?" Louis sneers at the fourteen-year-old kid who whimpers at the angry attention. "Who will feed him round the clock and love him and pay attention to him and hold him?"

"The nanny?" Another girl, a little older and more confident, answers.

"You will let a nanny mother your child?" Louis places a hand on his hip.

"That's what help is for?"

"And..." Louis massages his forehead because he has a headache. "How will that work please explain?"

Nearby Jamie smiles and holds up his arms. He would like a hug now, please.

"Okay if my baby looks like that there is no problem." Louis hears, "I would spend all my time with him anyway."

"Jam Jam mum is busy," Louis whispers. "Go on iPad please."

Jamie pouts and grabs the device his sister lent him for this meeting.

"Okay that kid is so cute I am so getting pregnant," An omega squeals and Louis is forced to slap his forehead. He brought Jamie here to scare people into using contraceptives and it only wants them to have babies.

"Oh my god it has dimples." Someone shrieks as Jam Jam concentrates on his puzzle, "The puppy has dimples!"

"It's a Styles baby." Louis sighs. "Of course it has dimples. Can anyone tell me the most popular forms of birth control?"

"I don't want any right now I want that baby!" A girl in the front row desperately points to Jamie, and sobs when the baby smiles back at her.

"Believe me he is very high maintenance," Louis says sardonically. Jamie may look easy to deal with, but he has exceptional needs. He only behaves well in a certain environment or he will throw a fit scary enough to send Alex crawling away.

"I want one." Every omega sobs.

Louis narrows his eyes. He didn't want to have to do this, but desperate times and all that, "Jam Jam," He calls out to his son, who looks up with curious, darling sapphire blue eyes which mirror his mum's. "Who wants some chocolate?"

A shriek frightening and loud rings through the hall, making every omega cover his or her ears.

"Now," Louis says calmly as Jamie throws an expensive iPad on the floor angrily at the sight of an innocent candy bar. "Who wants to calm this child down?"

"I will try." An eighteen-year-old dares to approach the angry Styles pounding away at the table.

"Please," Louis is deeply amused. "Have at it."

"Aww," Maternal instincts vary in all omegas but it is hard not to go mental at the sight of lush brown curls and big watery blue eyes. "Sweetie."

"Hate choco." Jamie might just kill someone. If this was Alex his eyes might be turning red and warning defenseless victims to stay away and run.

"Oh god, my ribs." The omega immediately releases Jamie to the floor and curls into himself as he's kicked.

"He's in a good mood," Louis says, bored. "No crack means no break. Well done Jam Jam. Now..." He turns to his stunned audience, "Remember, the stronger the alpha you mate with, the stronger your children will be. This child..." The omega points to Jamie who is pouting sadly on the floor where he is lounging, waiting for mummy to pick him up, "Takes after his Neanderthal of a father. Weak alphas mean less work, child rearing wise."