Two

I woke up the next morning to someone wrapping their arms around my waist. It was mike I turned my self so we were face to face. I put my nose on his. "Hey there." He said. "Hey." I said. "Can I get up?"I asked. "Nope not allowed." He said. "Whyy?" He looked at me and laughed. "Cause I saidddd." He replied. I sighed. I heard hammers upstairs and I had noticed the house smelled like paint. "What's that?" I asked. "I don't know how about we go to the mall?" He suggested. I nodded and went to get dressed. I walked out and Mike was out by the Dorr waiting for me. I grabbed my phone and walked out with him. We drove to the mall and walked in,keeping our heads down just incase there was any fans with a camera near by. I intertwined my hand with Mike's and kept walking. We walked up to hot topic first. I got a twenty one pilots sweat shirt and some hair dye with a bring me the horizon vinyl and an attack on titan pushie. Next I sent mike off to go get food while I went to doll skill, Calvin Klein, and Victoria secret. We met up again and he questioned whay was in the three new bags. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. We sat down by the water fountain. "Hey Macy?" Mike said. "Yea?" I asked looking up at him. "Do you wanna go out with me? " He asked rubbing his neck. (We're all gonna pretend mike is 20 and the other guys are like 24 at most)

Oh gawsh. What do I say? "..sure?" I said. He smiled. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled away.

We heard a scream. We looked up and saw a girl about 15 wearing an all time low snapback ran over to us.

"Omg omg omg are you dating her mike?" he nodded. "Awe that's so cute I ship it! Hey can I get a picture with you andd-"she stopped to take a breath. "My name is Macy by the way." I said giving her a smile. "Hey I'm Kate." We took the picture and she ran off to join her parents again. Mike wrapped his arm around my waist and we headed home.