Ghost towns in Britian

Even at dawn thick blankets of cool mist covered the houses and trees. The world was still quiet, as per it being six am. I made Fajr and left my house for a morning stroll along the streets to the park at the beach to watch the sunrise in all of its glory. Usually, people described this place to be peaceful and safe, but with time the sanctuary (for those who have enough money to live in it) became well known for the peace it brings to hearts and more people came to it. With true reveal came people from everywhere, like every other town that was once peaceful, it grew less peaceful. Now, people watch their backs trying to outsmart con artists and robbers. Luckily, not for me.

When I heard that there was a story to be covered that's close to home, I jumped at the opportunity! I haven't seen my family for almost two and a half years, until yesterday. I'm covering a story on possible ghost towns today. So, I decided to get an early head start by seeking inspiration from the early Britain sunrise.

Subhanallah

Even through the crime, the beauty of the town shines brighter. I sat in admiration for a while until, my watch beeped.

Well! Time to go!

______________________________

Assalaamu'alaikum little munchkins!!
Vote, share, comment!!! I'll update sooner if you do ;).