Chapter 29

Charlotte

"Bye" Austin said as he got out of the car. I waved back and smiled at him. Today I had a wonderful time. I got to see the part of Austin that I rarely ever saw. He was the one who made me sit on the big wheel and it was worth it. Not a minute did I feel insecure when I was with him. I had to give it to him, he listened through all of my rant about Justin Bieber.

Our Love story 

He had said. This sentence kept swirling through me mind all the time but I had bigger matters at hand. Seth had said his friend from Seaview town was going to join us but his friend never arrived. There were only 4 schools in Seaview town and all of the students were pretty familiar to me, which means I was going to go to the trip with someone I knew. But who could it possibly be? It must be some jock because no way does Seth know someone unpopular. I huffed and parked my car. We had dinner near the amusement park while coming back home.

The minute I turned the nob of the door my mom came rushing towards me and hugged me.
"Wow! Wow! Wow! Mom! What's up?" I said as we pulled away.

"Oh honey! After you left for the amusement park I remembered how scared you are of big wheels and I thought that maybe the attacks would return if you see them" mom said and a few tears rolled down her cheek. I rolled my eyes. Now for the outsiders this situation is dramatic and pathetic but only me and my family know why my mom was so worried for me. The attacks I had in the past were of such great magnitude that I had to be hospitalised. With great efforts from both the doctors and my side, they have somewhat stopped. But if they return the doctors have made it clear I would have to go into therapy again.

" I am here now all healthy and happy" I reassured her.

" you sure? Your eyes seem dull" mom asked.

"I am a little tired. So good night" I said and kissed her cheek.

***

The alarm clock buzzed and alerted me to get up but was I really going to get up? No. Who does that?

I rolled and snuggled the blacker closer to me. I don't want to wake up.

"But you have to" mom's voice filled my ears. I did no efforts to open my eyes.

"Did I say that aloud?" I asked

"Oh no! You yelled that" mom corrected.

"Go away!" I whined. Just then the covers which were previously covering my body were ripped off me.

"They will be here in half an hour" mom told me. Just hearing this my eyes opened and widened and I sat up straight in my bed.

"Half an hour?!" I repeated and checked my clock. Yup they were going to be here at 10 and right now it showed 9:30. I got and made a run toward my bathroom. I could hear my mom chuckling from outside.
Today was Sunday, we were going to the neck house today. The past few days passed by like wind because all me and the girls did was shop for the trip. I had a big white suitcase neatly packed with all new cloths sitting at one corner of the room. I quickly did my daily routine and slipped my cloths on. I wore a short denim shorts, a red lace crop top and matching bracket. I slipped into my red studded vans and braided my hair in side French plait. Some light make like mascara and lip gloss was enough to enhance me features. I had a small black leather with golden studs back pack with all my travel essentials and some other random things already packed and ready to move.
Austin was going to pick me up and we were going to drive to the beach house straight away. Seth was with Emily, Jacob with Isabella and Kyle with Grace. Seth's friend from Seaview twin was going to meet us there directly. I was still curious to find out who that friend was. I rechecked my appearance in my full length mirror and smiled in satisfaction. Dad had already taken my suitcase downstairs. I quickly slipped my iPhone in my back pocket and made my way downstairs. Mom and dad were already in the kitchen and the breakfast was set for me. I sat down in the island stool were mom and dad just stared at me.

"Aren't you guys going to eat!" I asked as I took a huge gulp of my orange juice, finishing it.

" we are done" mom replied smiling.
" I hope u are clear with all the instructions I gave you" dad confirmed. I rolled my eyes. Dad had given instructions for half an hour yesterday night.
"Yes dad!" I said. Just then my phone rang. I took a last bite of my bacon and picked it up without checking the caller id.
"Hello?" I asked.
" do you not understand the time?" His irritated voice questioned.
"It's 10:30!" I am waiting for you for 30 god damn minutes" he hissed.
" where are you?" I asked while getting up from my seat and motioned my dad to take the suitcase. I know that we should do our own work and all but that suitcase was just too heavy.
"Outside your house" he replied
"Be there in a minute Austin" I said and hung up. When I finally was on the porch dad had already kept my suitcase in the car and my parents were waiting for me to say good bye.

"Mom and dad! Take care and see in a week" I said and kissed both of them good bye.

"Honey if you need anything just give us a call" mom said and hugged me. I glanced back at Austin's blue BMW and sighed. He was already in the drivers eat waiting for me, his hands folded in front of him.
"Yes mom,I will" I said and waved my parents good bye for the last time and opened the door to the shot gun.
"Took you long enough" Austin said.
"Oh puh -lease! It's called being fashionably late" I retorted with sass . He rolled his eyes but smiled anyways. He pulled his glares over his eyes and started driving.
"This ride is gong to be awesome" Austin murmured and his face displayed a mischievous smile. I sighed in a dramatic manner and laughed.
"It sure will be" I said as we drove further away from my house.
************************************
Hello people!
I hope you  like my book!
This trip if going to be fun for sure!
Please keep commenting and voting for my book!