.-.Kyle.-.

All of us were exhausted from the long car ride, but my heart was pumping. I was so happy that I got the chance share a room with the most wonderful person I know. Johnnie Gulibert, I've had a crush on him for the longest time. It sucks to know that he will never like me back.

Most of the car ride was spent thinking how much I love him or how much I just want to spend this week with him.

Soon I hear Bryan say "We're here!"

We were going on a vacation. All of MDE are in Nevada, to be honest we all just wanted a change. You wouldn't believe how much I hated Ohio. I have no friends there so I've been in L.A. for a pretty long time.

Then suddenly someone snaps in my face, "Are you coming!"

I hear someone say, it was Johnnie, "Ah yea sorry."

"So, Bryan what  exactly are the room placements?" I ask.

"Well Johnnie and Kyle because Kohnnie, duh!" He replies.

I blush madly when he said that. Soon afterwards Me, Jordan, Shannon, Alex, Jeydon, and Sam. Sam was coming because her and Jeydon were planning on spending the whole summer together. Therefore she could come, I mean who would want to split a perfect couple like them anyways.

Bryan hands me me and Johnnie's room key number.  It was 69, I was dying inside. 69 out of every other number, I mean you gotta admit that's pretty funny. We opened the door and walk inside.

"69 Kyle," I hear Johnnie say with a smirk.

What does this mean? He was probably just joking or whatever. I look up from my day dream and I smile. I just know this is going to be a great get away from all my normal depression.

"So..." I hear Johnnie say.

I was wondering what he was talking about until I looked up. There was one bed. I'm so happy! One bed was perfect in my opinion, which I didn't express.

"Oh.." I say.

"Well I guess I'll sleep on the couch,"I tell him, secretly hoping that he would say no.

"No, no you can sleep with me! I don't care," Johnnie blurts out looking a little embarrassed.

"Okay, which side do you want?" I replied.

"Right' because I'm always right,"he replied'

"Ok," I laugh.

"I have a question if your 'always right',"I asked sarcastically.

"What is it?" he replies

"What would you do if I was gay...like would you hate me?"

There was silence for about 15 seconds.

He then replies quietly, almost where I couldn't hear him. I did though and he said, "That would mean I would hate myself."

I quickly told him, "Oh."

Then regaining my composure, I told him, "Well that made me feel a lot better!"

"Anyways I think we should go to sleep, don't ya think?" he asked.

"Yeah, we should."

With that we get in bed and turn the lamps off. Then we doze off to sleep. Before I'm totally asleep I look at him to see if he's sleeping, and I just can't resist. I reach and put m arm around him.

That night I end up going to sleep with a huge smile on my face.