In a hole

This one shot is for my dear little rat. It's currently like midnight so enjoy. Luv u.
--
"You're such a rat" Nat called out as she threw a stick at poor bee's face.

"Simmer down now kids" calum said trying to calm the two girls "did you just use your own lyrics in a way?" Rat, bee laughed.
It was currently Bee,Nat,Calum and Luke all at the park grounds at night aimlessly walking around.

Bee and Nat were walking backwards and without realizing Luke and calum pushed them into holes where the poor girls got stuck.

The girls struggled and struggled as the boys laughed and clung onto each other from laughing too hard. Major cake action was happening.

"Hey look. It's cake time" Nat whispered to bee "it's my favorite time" bee evilly said.

Soon the girls got out of the holes, well only bee did actually. Nat eventually gave up. The boys and rat bee laid down surrounding Nat, not minding the dirt like the good friends they are.

Of course Luke was in the middle and Luke was the little spoon to calum. poor bee was left all alone with calums back to her. She tried to hug Calum but he quickly defended himself "leave me alone! I'm cuddling Luke!" "There's no room for you in this cake" Luke yelled. Poor bee got up and went to her hole next to nats "welcome to the party" Nat said to her as bee sighed "you know I just love cake so much I wouldn't mind being in this whole for the rest of my life"

And so that's what bee did. For the rest of her life she stayed in that hole, buried by cakes love. She never shipped anyone as hard besides zendaya and calum. But overall cake was her pride and joy. Each day Nat would go to the hole and tell her cake memories they had and brought pictures, some days cake would stop by. Bee was so happy to be in her hole, she would do anything for cake.
--
I'm laughing so hard at this. This is so true, bee ships cake so hard and that's all we ever talk about. Oh man I love our ship, muke is dead. That is all. Goodbye.