Chapter 1

I open my eyes and I am laying down on the ground, head spinning. I lift my head, there is a dark figure standing over me...

"Good, you survived the ritual" He said.

He had a rough voice, with a slight echo after each of his words, it was kinda creepy.

"Where... Who am I?" I stuttered.

"Don't worry, you'll regain your memory soon but for now, goodbye. Oh, I nearly forgot, here's your weapons"

He threw down one large knife and another smaller one, as well as a hatchet (small Axe) and a hammer.

"Th-Thank you"

"Goodbye"

He turned around and dissapeared into the shadows of the street.

I stood up and scratched the back of my head, I felt a large dent and a scar that ran from my neck straight down my back.

I was running, through the town...

"Get back here you backstabbing piece of shit!"

There was a large man chasing me, holding a hatchet and a hammer.

"I'm sorry, I was only trying to fix things, make mum bet-"

I tripped over a rock and hurt my leg, and then before I knew it he was right on top of me.

I put my weapons in my pockets (I have a feeling these will come in handy later) and I leant against the wall, I was starting to remember what happened before the.... Before the what? That was the problem, I've got no idea what even happened to me.

I noticed another gash in the side of my stomach, it looked sore, yet healed at the same time. It didn't hurt, well not anymore anyway...

Thanks for reading so far, what do you think? Let me know in the comments! Also I haven't decided on the character's name yet, so feel free to leave suggestions in the comments and I'll announce what the name will be soon, just remember that
1. He's male
2. Its a creepy pasta name, so I'd prefer it if you said his proper name, and then his creepy pasta name.

Thank you :)