5th Grade

As I walked in my new class in summer school I felt sick. Nun of my friends last year was in my class in 5th grade. There was two boys from last year and I didn't even talk to them like that. I sat in the back but I was lil happy that I was not by my self but I was starting to like the idea of being by myself.As the days went by I met a friend pretty quickly. She was very energetic and always happy. I coyld already tell that she was one of those people who nobody likes to hang out with. I aleays get along with people like that, I know the feeling of having no friends and I didn't want anybody to feel like that. By september we was BFF's. She was the only person I talked to. Then one day she didn't come to school because she was sick so I had to find a place to sit not by myself but not with the whole class. Then I met a new friend. she was luke a younger and much different me. It doesn't make sense but she awesome. And till this day she is my Best friend. As I talked to her more I also met two other people they was really cool and funny. After that year I considered that year was the best year ever.

On the last day of school I was almost praying that a person that ive talked to or is my friend is in my first year of middle school class. When I found out my home room I called my best friend we sadly found out that we was not in the same class. I could already tell that my other friends wasn't in it either. The day of 6th grade summer school I found out my class. Boy I was really mad. I was trying to stay out of drama forever but my whole class was full of drama queens and kings. yes kings. Boys like to start drama too. I was in luck because I already knew that I was gonna talk to this girl all year. Her name is Destiny but some of you know her as @Spiffy__Princess__. Me and her was like BFF's. shockingly we had ALOT of bumpy roads.