CHAPTER 2

LILY P.O.V

"Alright class, now is introducing time. I want all of you to introduce yourself because we have new students. Start with you." The teacher said pointing at a girl.

"Im Kim MinHee. Im an old student. My parents is the owner of top 20 biggest company in korea. Nice to know all of you." A girl name MinHee said.Is she showing off her parents company? lol my parents company is  top 3 biggest company okay.

"Hey, Lily, Its your turn." Chanwoo said while shaking my body.

"Uh? Omg Im so sorry. Im Lily Park. Im a new student. Im from Royale Private High School." I said.

"Wah! Royale Private high school? You must be really rich right?" The teacher said.

CHANWOO P.O.V

"Lily? Lily its your turn. Hey Lily." The teacher reapeat her name but she still.....close eyes. So I called her,

"Hey, Lily, Its your turn." I said while shaking her body.

"Uh? Omg Im so sorry. Im Lily Park. Im a new student. Im from Royale Private High School." She said.

"Wah! Royale Private high school? You must be really rich right?" The teacher said.

"Ahh, no Im not." She said.

Woah! She's from Royale Private Highschool! She must be rich. No! I mean really really rich. It would be good if Im her friend , I can use her money. Not like what i am now, Me and my hyungs got some money problem *sob* Ehh wait i almost forgot! Now is my turn!

"Im Chanwoo, Jung Chanwoo. Im one of the member of IKON." I said.

=

LILY P.O.V

"Wah! Royale Private high school? You must be really rich right?" The teacher said.

"Ahh, no Im not." I said. Next is that guy turn. I really want to be friend with this guy. Idk why.

"Im Chanwoo, Jung Chanwoo. Im the member of IKON." He said.

Ahh, his name is Chanwoo. Whats a nice name. IKON? Whats IKON? Ahhh Idc~

"Kringgg~~"

"Okay guys~ Now is lunch time. Thanks." The teacher leave. Yesss! Im hungry~~ I need to find my brother.

"Hey," someone said. I turn and see a pretty girl.

"Oh hey," I smiled

"Im Hana, Lee Hana. We can be friends right?" She asked. Yess!! Found a new buddyyyy!!

"Ahh sure! ^^ lets eat~ Im hungry~" I said. While we walking I saw Yeol.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" I called him. "Yeah, lets eat with exo." He said. "Okay!" I said.

Suddently Hana pull me. "Yah, whats your relationship with Chanyeol and exo??!!" She ask curiously.

"Im his sister." I said while smiled. "Wah you're so luckyyy!!!"

=

We ate with exo members while the others look at us with weird face. Maybe they curious how can me, and hana close with exo. ㅋㅋㅋ.

CHANWOO'S P.O.V

"Good evening hyungs!" I said.

"Evening~" Bobby hyung said.

"I want to buy food~" I said. Im about to go but Hanbin hyung pull my hand.

"Are you forgot about our problem? Haihh this kid we cant waste money now. So we cant eat." Hanbin said. Wtf. Im fucking hungryyyy!!! ㅠ.ㅠ but as a maknae, I need to obey them. -,-

I walk to school garden and bumped into someone. -,- "Omg! Im so sorry. Are you alr- Hey Chanwoo!! Are you okay? We bumped again."

"Ahh Lily, Im alright." I said while smiled. Suddenly my tummy growled. Arghhh shit!

"A...Are yo..you hungry?" She asked awkwardly.

"Uhmm yeah, I forgot to bring my money" I lied.

"Ahh, you can share my food. Here~" she gave me her food. I took it and ate with her while talking, laughing. Well, she's kind.

"Thanks Lily. You're so kind." I said. "Nahh, Im not. Just sharing food. Hahahaha" she said.

=
=
=