The, Yotsuki Clan.

There Is Only A Select Few Remaining Members Of The, Yotsuki Clan That Are Still Alive... •Darui Just So Happens To Be One Of them. . . The, Yotsuki Clan Is The Elite Clan Of, Kumogakure No Sato This Clan Is Said To Have Vas Amounts Of Chakra They Have There Very Own Unique Kekkei Genkai That Comes In Three Forms, One Being Ocular Based Like The, •Sharingan/Rinnegan... The Second Being The •SwiftRelease The Third Is There, •LightningRelease ChakraMode This Mode Comes In Two Three Forms Third Being The Strongest. It Is Said That The First Form Is Strong Enough To Break The, •Susanoo With A Single Punch The Second Form Their Skin Hardness To The Point That The, •Amaterasu Doesn't Have Any Effect Upon The User And The Final Stage. Is The Most Strongest Of All Their Chakra Becomes Greater Then The, •Tailed Beasts Themselves Also Their, Speed/Power/Stamina/Endurance And Everything Else Included Increases By Ten Fold. Their Ocular Based Jutsu Is Called The, •Metagan This Grants The User Several Forms Of Justu One Being The •SwiftRelease The Other Being •SteelRelease Their Third Is There •StormRelease When Active The, Metagan Is Able To Use All Three Jutsu's The Metagan Has Three Forms.