Chapter 4

Aiden above.

I just stared at Seth with utter fear. "W-what?" I asked, hating the fact that I stuttered.

He looked pissed and scared as hell.

"What is going on?" I asked.

Seth ran his fingers through his golden hair, pulling it out of its hair tie. "You're the second Apollyon, you are like me," he said. My brows pulled together with utter confusion.

"And how will that get us killed?" I said. "If there were two of you, wouldn't that mean more people can be protected?" He sighed.

"You don't understand, you don't know what happened with Solaris and the First!" he exclaimed.

The room went quiet for a full minute. "Solaris was the second Apollyon and she fell in love with the First. When the First went against the gods, she stood by him instead of going with the gods," Marcus explained.

"I don't think that I will fall I love with Seth, so that won't be a problem," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

Seth groaned. "That's not what I am worried about, what I am worried about is that the gods could kill you in your sleep, they can't kill me, but they can make it to where I am begging for death to come," he said. Well, hot damn.

"Plus, the First can pull the fifth and final element, akasha, from the Second, and he can become the all powerful God killer," Mr. Steroids said. Gruesome.

"Okay, that can't be good," I agreed.

"And that's not all. When you Awaken, you will hear my thoughts, and I will hear yours. Whatever I want you will want, and whatever you want I will want," Seth explained. "I will feel your pain, and you will feel mine, we will be able to feel each other's emotions, and we will be able to relax better when we are near each other," he continued.

"Yikes, no thank you," I said, scrunching up my face. He nodded in agreement.

"Tell me about it, it's not a situation I want to be in," he agreed. I sighed and fell into the chair.

"How am I going to deal with this?" I asked. But before I got my answer Seth hit the wall behind him. I jumped. I didn't know what he is thinking, but he looked even more pissed than before.

"Damn he knew this entire time, that's why Lucian ordered me here." He was seething.

I didn't know what to tell him. "Of course, that's why Seth, I knew as well. I apologize for not telling you sooner, but it's why my sister left. She did believe that Alexandria would indeed end up like Solaris," Marcus said. He ran his fingers through his hair, making him look slightly younger. I wanted to smile, but with this bomb of information, I couldn't.

"Sorry, but what are we going to do?" I asked. Seth looked right at me. Some of his anger seemed to fade.

"We need to keep this a secret just, for now. I will do half of your training since I know more about the Apollyon than Aiden or Leon," he said. I nodded. So we had part of a training plan started.

"But what about me actually being what you are?" I couldn't bring myself to say the word aloud. Seth smirked.

"We still have time to figure that out," he said. I groaned. I didn't know what to do. I barely knew Seth and he wasn't the best guy to spend time with. Even now, I didn't even want to be in the same zip code as him. 

--------

"Seth, how is this going to help with anything? You have a lot more body mass and strength," I complained as he wrestled me onto my back. He laughed.