Chapter 1

So, it all started when...

*strange time travel thang*

I was at my best friends 16th birthday party, obviously thinking that getting drunk and having a little too much fun was a good idea... It wasn't, well it of was but that comes later. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing my guts up (not literally) Ew. After about 5 minutes of being unwell, I went outside for some fresh air and to find the birthday girl. I found her.
'OMG Bethany are you okay?!?' Poppy (the birthday girl) shouted as she came to hug me.
'Yeah I'm fine. I've just kinda thrown up in your bathroom but yeah I'm fine.' We both giggled, making me start to feel ill again. Oh no.
'Anyway, I came to find you to ask if you had seen Rob?' Rob is my boyfriend... Well WAS my boyfriend.
'The last time I saw him he was with you?' Poppy questioned.
Silence.
'Why isn't he with you now?' She asked.
'Erm... Well where do I start?... I went to get us both a drink and ended up talking to an old friend that he didn't know. I turned around and he had left.' I explained.
'Ugh boys' we giggled again.
A song came on and I'm guessing everyone really and I mean REALLY liked that song because everyone that was outside ran inside to dance -don't ask what the song is called I don't really listen to music- (A/N I do actually listen to music but in the book, Poppy doesn't... Don't ask) leaving me outside... Alone...
I was alone a lot , I was used to it by now but I still didn't enjoy my own company... I really needed to find someone I could trust..
Then.......

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N
Hey! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of my book :) any feedback will be taken in and used :) if you think I could improve or want to be a new character in the book just ask :) I'll try get as many as possible as I can in ;)
Thanks
~Han❤️