Outcast Reunion Part.1

Miss Marie Wilone Meville,

You are invited to the Outcast reunion at Nessie's and than to a party on Saturday with the rest of the class.As one of the originals,I am sure you will love getting to see everyone again.

See you soon!

Iwon Paul Pawe

Today was the day of the reunion.I was to get ready with Lee and Jules and than we would all go to Nessie's and meet the rest.

I pulled out the list I made of all the Outcasts and the meaning behind the name and started to look over it.I had made the list because Peyton had been in a car accident and had temporarily memory loss.We all wrote the list to help him remember,and sure enough he remembered.

I had always kept the list so I would never forget anyone.Sure,it was a little ripped and had been folded a lot but all the same.

The Outcasts

Meaning behind name - Social Outcasts,seen as weird and deep.

Jules Desta Adesida - The Artist,and the one who makes everyone smile.African but has lived here since she was 9 months.

Jonathan Flint Thomson - The funny one,we all call him John.

Iwon Paul Pawe - Polish,kinda sick minded but amazing guy once you got to know him.

Joseph Henry Bryk - Polish,We call him Joey.Small,funny and sarcastic.We love him all the same though.

Anna Ola Glosia - Polish,amazing drawer and loyal.

Autumn Sightread - Fast and Furious in one girl.Passionate and loyal.

Peyton Manchester - Kinda a sob,but we love him all the same.

Daniel Ireland - Sporty,funny and loves maths.Descant cousin of Lee-Anne

Lee-Anne Eva Preston - Small,player and a model.Loyal to her friends and family.

There was others who came after we had made the list as well,and some had been removed.I had removed my name from the list at some point it seemed.But I was clearly the one who wrote it.My capital letters and some small were done a special way,but seemed natural.My handwriting basically was a cross between my mother's and my grandmother's.

The sound of someone knocking on the door drifted through the flat.

'Lee and Jules that should be' I thought,opening the door.Sure enough,standing there were the two girls with their arms full of bags.

I hugged them both and lead them to my bedroom which was just big enough for the three of us.I pulled out my blue dress from my wardrobe and placed it on my bed.

Both of the girls held a white dress bag in their hands and Lee-Anne had a handbag looking like it could burst.

My dress was a royal blue which reached the floor,with sleeves up until just below my elbows and a fine golden design around the waist.I had my gold locket which I got from Anna,and my sliver watch with sapphire earrings.My hair was in a half up-Half down style,with a few curls hanging down.

Jules was wearing a long,yellow dress with a sliver belt around the middle that reached the floor like mine.Her hair was in a bun and she had a few necklaces on,including her sliver one with an emerald that her boyfriend of two years Alfie got her and our friendship necklace that we've had since we were 12 as well as cross earrings.

Lee-Anne had a sliver dress that reached just below her knees.She had a pure white watch on and owl earrings.Her hair was in a complicated braid which was then twisted and rested on her bare shoulder.

After catching up with a few things,a horn bleeped outside and,after checking it was a taxi,we walked out the front door and into the taxi.

We conversed a little about Jules and Lee-Anne's boyfriends and such and such until the conversation turned to me.

"Soooo,Rie.Anyone special in your life?" Jules inquired.

I blushed,and Lee took this as a chance to embarrass me.

"Oh my God Jules I can't believe she hasn't told you!!Blair McScott asked her out and took her to Nessie's!!!!She even said I love you!!" Lee and Jules squealed and did some sorta girly thingy which girls do.

What?I never learnt what it meant to be a girl apart from the manners of my mother and the grace of my mother,which unfortunately I only got manners.Not grace.

Lee had decided to go on about what Blair looked like and how well mannered he was and blah blah blah de blah.Seriously,How the hell does she even know?!?!

"So how did he re acted to Marie's I love you?" Jules asked,glancing at me.

I decided to respond.

"He was confused.I guess he didn't know Latin." I shugged after I said this,and before Jules could respond,we pulled up at Nessie's and Iwon,like the gentlemen he is,opened the door for us.

For Youtubeshiper101
Thanks for being there when you were.
Also, thanks for being the biggest fan of this story