Episode 1: Pilot.

I tapped my desk trying to sync it to my heartbeat, I blindly followed my teachers voice as he spoke about Rosa Parks. Personally I could give less then a crap. The bell finally rang releasing every single kid into the halls, I always had to stay hour late because I had detention.

"Aye.." I said packing my stuff into my pure black leather slouch.

"Yes?" My teacher asked, erasing stuff off of the white bored.

"Do I have detention again?" I asked walking to the doorway.

"No, I have a teachers meeting right now." He said. "Your free to go"

I nodded and walked out into the halls filled with people making out, fighting, yelling, laughing, and gossiping. I walked down the hall trying to avoid making eye contact with anyone. A group of blond Starbucks addicts walked my way, you could tell they where Starbucks addicts cause they all smelled like Pumpkin Spice. 

"Hey bitch." One called out.

I sighed and looked at them. "Leave me alone, I want to go home."

"Oh well, we want to mess with you." The little leader said.

"Look just back off." I said getting a little agitated.

"Who's going to make us?" Another one said pushing me into the lockers. "Wow, for being a 'badass' people say you are. You seem like a little ass bitch."

I stood back up setting my bag down, I popped my knuckles and my neck.

"Oooooo, I'm 'soooo' scared!" The girl said sarcastically.

I laughed softly on how stupid she sounded, I swung my fist at her hitting her on the cheekbone causing her to fall down. Her little group came at me and I fought off the rest as I pounded on one. I finally knocked all them out with only getting slapped four times, I looked at my bruised knuckles and sighed.

"Damn.." I whispered getting my bag. "Cindy's going to be mad at me."

I walked outside and started walking home, two people walked my way. one was a girl with pure black hair with white tips that reached to her knees, she had dark brown eyes, snake bites, and she wore a baggy BVB crop top she had a pretty hot body to. The other one was another girl, she had light brown hair that reached to her elbows, she had hazel eyes, she had a face structure that made her look like a model, she had a tongue piercing, and she wore a tight crop top that had 420 on it she also had a sexy body. 

"Aye!" the brown haired one yelled, running to me.

I looked at them and realized it was Cindy and Ruby.

"Hey!" I said smiling.

Cindy ran to me and jumped on me, I caught her and felt her force her lips on mine. I giggled and she did to.

"Ew, get a room!" Ruby yelled to us smiling as she walked to us.

"Yeah baby lets get a room, and have fun." Cindy said biting her lip looking at me.

I blushed slightly and smiled.

"Awe! Its always cute when you blush!" Ruby and Cindy yelled at the same time.

We all laughed and I put Cindy down, she grabbed my hand and I flinched a little from the pain. She looked at my hand and saw my knuckles bruised, she grunted.

"Babe!?" She yelled. "I told you no fighting!"

"Which made me want to do it more." I said trying to make her laugh, she didn't even smile. "Look it was the Starbucks addicts fault! They walked to me, messed with me, and pushed me into the lockers. So I fought back, I think I'm getting rusty at fighting. I got slapped four times! Four times! Pity me I'm hurt."

She let go of my hand and crossed my arms, she ignored me the whole time we walked to our dorm house. We got to our dorm house and she walked in locking me out and Ruby out.

"Really babe?" I asked.

"Yes! You cant come in until you promise me no fighting!" She yelled, I shrugged I was use to sleeping outside form my childhood. "Oh! You also get no booty tonight!"

"No! No fair!" I yelled banging on the door.

"Promise me!" She yelled.

Ruby stood at porch lighting a joint and laughing.

"I 'promise'." I said.

She unlocked the door and peeked out.

"Fucking Liar, you get to sleep outside." She said slamming the door in my face and locking it.

I sighed and looked at Ruby, she shrugged and took a puff. Ruby and I walked to a near by park.

"Does she always do that to you?" Ruby asked throwing her joint down and stepping on it.

"Yeah, every time I lie. And she does it when she lies and I don't get after her, she's so weird but I love her." I said shoving my hands in my skinny dark blue jeans.

"How long have y'all been together?" Ruby asked latching onto my arm for warmth, I smiled at her.

"Since seventh grade." I said.

"Wow and y'all are already freshies in college." she yelled laughing. "Relationship goals!"

"Yeah when I was in seventh grade  she was in eighth, we had P.E together. She was really active always came first in anything, we had started talking through Facebook. Later in the year she started ignoring me, avoided me in the halls and every time I texted her she wouldn't even read it. Every time I saw her in the gym, I would smile at her and she would smile back. Every time I said something she would look at me and smile. Then I confronted her saying 'what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm tired of acting like I got no feelings for you like they aren't fucking there.'. She kissed me to make me shut up, we got together and stayed together since then." I explained smiling and looking at Ruby.

"Damn..." Ruby said looking shocked yet upset.

I smiled wide.

"Help!" Someone yelled with a scream of pain following the cry.

I looked back and saw a gang beating a little boy, Ruby and I ran to the gang.

"Aye!" Ruby yelled.

"Back off!" I yelled pulling them off one by one.

They attacked me and Ruby pulled the beaten boy away, I fought back but slowly let them beat me. I remembered how disappointed Cindy was, I hate seeing her like that. I blacked out, a few hours later I woke up to Cindy yelling at the beaten little boy as Ruby held her back or she would've done more damage to him.

"S-stop." I whispered sitting up in pain.

Every thing went to silence, I looked at them and saw Cindy with tears streaming down her face and Ruby relieved. I tried getting up, I fell back down as soon as I put pressure on my feet.

"Babe!" Cindy yelled running to me. "I'm sorry this is my fault! Forgive me!" She yelled with more tears streaming down her face as she hugged me tight.

I screamed in pain and she jolted back.

"Jade, you have cuts and bruises you need to stay laying down." Ruby told me.

I looked at my arms and saw cuts every where, I stared at them and watched them heal freakishly fast. I looked back at Cindy, Ruby, and the little boy. They looked at me like I was a monster.

"I have something to tell you." I whispered.