Chapter 2

Chapter:2

My eyelids fluted open with a little bit of pain. As my eyes adjusted I came to my senses and realized I was in a bedroom laying on a soft bed.I looked to my left and saw a man sitting on a chair at a bedside table doing some paperwork.This man looked like he was in his late 50's."Who are you?"I asked the man.The man turned away from his paper work and said"I'm Herschel and you?" "Um I think my name is Cassie Garnett." I said. "Well Cassie I'm surprised you know your own name." Herschel said.

"Why would you be surprised?" I asked.

"You just woke up from a coma." Herschel said.

"How long was I out?"I asked Herschel.

"You were out for 3 months." Herschel said sharply. "Wow" was all I could say."Do you know what is going on Cassie?" Herschel asked me? "Yes aren't there walkers instead of humans walking the earth?" I asked herschel. "Yes indeed you are almost correct there are still humans on earth."said Herschel. "How did I get here?" I asked Herschel.

"Well I am part of a group of people that are still alive and one of us found you." Said Herschel. "Ok well that's great but why am I here? What happened?" I asked Herschel. "I told you one of us recused you." Said Herschel. "I know I know one of y'all recused me but who?"I asked Herschel.

"The man that recused you goes by the name of Daryl Dixon. He was out Huntin' as he likes to call it when he came near a tree and you were slumped in front of the tree.Daryl thought you were hurt and because of that he brought you back here because I'm a docter." Said Herschel."Really is that what happened?"I asked Herschel."Really that's what happened."said Herschel.Daryl Dixon I thought in my head sounds like a sexy man."We found out you fell in to a coma we don't know how though and we been waiting for you to wake up ever since."said Herschel. Before I could speak I heard a loud knock on the door I turned to my right to see a lustrous man leaning angst the door frame. This man had brown hair that was dirty,deep brown eyes,a nice body,and a face that could make you pass out with one look.The man had a smirk on his face,I wondered why and he told Herschel he was going Hutin'. Before the man walked out of the door I blurted out "Are you Daryl Dixon?" "Yes I am and you should get some sleep,we'll talk later."He said.I nodded and laid back down.Before I fell asleep I heard Daryl come back into to the room and talk to Herschel. "We got 6 of the squirrels."Daryl said.Daryl looked at me while I pretended to be asleep.Then Daryl said something that I thought he would tell me not Herschel.

Hey tell me what you think of this chapter I'm so sorry it took awhile to update I've been busy! ~C