Ciel x Sebastian

Sebastian licked Ciels neck, while thrusting his erect member inside of him. 

“A-ah! St-stop!”

His wails were not enough to stop Sebastian’s hard member. Ciel continued to scream indulging in pleasure with every thrust.

“Shh, young master,” Sebastian’s gleaming red eyes made Ciel even more intoxicated, “You will wake the others.”

However it was too late, Ciels cries had already waken Finny.

“Young Master! Young Master! Are you okay?” 

Finny was knocking at the door. Sebastian covered Ciels mouth and hoisted the covers over them.

“Young master I am coming in.”

Finny opened the door. Sebastian thrust into ceil, still far from reaching his peak. Ciel tried his best not to moan but it came out anyway. Just a few thrust and Sebastian would reach his limit.

“Ah!”

“Young master”

Finny trotted over to the bed.

“Young master are you okay? I heard you screaming so I came as fast I could.”

“I am fine” Ciel’s voice broke again. 

“Are you sure?”

Sebastian thrust into Ciel. Ciel was at his limit he exploded in pleasure.

“Yes!” He screamed still in a trance. Finny quickly apologized and bid him goodnight. Sebastian pulled the covers off once he heard the close.

“My, my young master” Sebastian retorted, “It looks like I will have to change, such a messy young master.” He chuckled with an evil grin on his face.

“Shut up!” Ciel said flushed. Sebastian replied with a smile. Sebastian thrust into Ciel. He thrust harder than last time making it his last.

“A-ah! Mm!”

Sebastian pulled out taking off his gloves and jacket.

“It looks like I will have to find myself a new jacket, won’t I young master?”

Ciel looked at the jacket that Sebastian held up, embarrassed.

“I-I am sorry” Ciel blushed.

Sebastian did a crooked smile and ceils head up towards his and kissed him.

“Mm” Ciel moaned.

Sebastian always knew how to intoxicate him.

He inserted his tongue inside of Ciels mouth. 

“Nnmmm”

Sebastian released him soon after he realized that Ciel was drowning in the pleasure of the kiss. He got up and kissed Ciel on the forehead and deligently, quietly, walked out the room. As he opened the door he said silently said something.

“..Goodnight Young master…”