It's not easy being a 17 year old rockstar when you go to public school chapter 2

[A/N: tHIS IS CHAPTER TWO FOR THE STORY IF U WANT TO SEE CHAPTRE ONE GO ON Kitty1325..were co-writters]

2.

I raised my eyebrows at my sister, "don't we have school tomorrow?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "Who cares?" she said. "I get to show off my famous big sister!" she smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes but complied anyways. I changed into tight white shorts and a blue plaid tube top. I put on some blue heels, put on some jewelry, and did my makeup. I took one look at myself in the mirror, shrugged, and left with my sister. We took my white Mercedes, and got to the place in about an hour.

I stepped out from the driver's side and looked at the house, it wasn't that big. I had cottages bigger than this, not that I would flaunt or anything, I like it. It's homey. A girl with blonde hair came running up to my sister and pulled her in a hug, while they talked, I took the time to look around the yard. There were already some drunk guys stumbling across the lawn. I turned my head when I heard a screech.

"You're Hayley Shaffer!!!" Blondie screamed at me. I nodded at her, and she screamed again.

I didn't think she was going to form a coherent sentence anytime soon so I nodded at my sister and went into house. Music blasted from the speakers, cups half filled with alcohol lying around, and couples sucking each other's faces off. I rolled my eyes and went to the living room, just another high school party. As soon as I walked into the living room, everyone stopped and turned to look at me. Eyes were bulging and I backed away a couple steps, but then stopped. Might as well get it out of the way. I thought to myself.

"Yes, I'm who you're thinking, I've toured with everybody that you're wondering, and I'm finishing my senior year here."

I said to no one in particular. Everybody stared at me for another second before everyone started coming towards me at once, my eyes went wide and I left the living room, cutting through the kitchen, ignoring all the curious glances I got from people. I stepped out the back door, and bumped right into something, or someone.

"Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry!" I looked up to see a guy about my age staring back down at me, more like glaring at me, I realized.

He had black hair, cut into a fringe. He had a pair of snakebites under his bottom lip. He was really good looking.

"Watch where the fuck you're going." He said to me, and walked past me, shoving me in the shoulder with his shoulder all at the same time.

I stood there frozen before I realized that there were flashes going on in the distance, greeeat, paparazzi. I thought to myself. I'm going to be tomorrow's top story. I can just see the headlines now. I sighed and walked back into the party, to afraid to walk to my car and face all the questions I didn't have answers for yet.

As I walked into the living room, girls threw themselves at me, asking for autographs, I signed them and took pictures for what felt like hours. I walked to the kitchen to get myself a drink, when I saw the guy who hated me with such a passion glaring at me from across the room. I narrowed my eyes at him, it's not like I didn't apologize or anything, he didn't apologize to me actually. I decided to ignore him and turned my back on him, I could feel his glare making holes into backside. I swallowed the lump in my throat, turned around and walked right passed him out the door. But before I was able to leave he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me so we were chest to chest.

"Don't think you're all that because you toured with rock stars and have your name in magazines" he sneered

At first, I was in too much shock to answer him, and then my bitchy side came out. "Who the hell do you think you are? Get your hands of off me." I said right back in his face.