Chapter 2

Alainie's POV

"Wake up dribble face, you're gonna be late for school" Cam yelled crashing through my door and banging pans

"what the fuck man its 5:30 in the morning I'm not gonna be late" I growled at him.

"flash training session!" he grinned

"seriously I don't think we need to do those anymore, I'm pretty sure I do enough training Cam" 

"Alainie get dressed" his tone darkening. I kick him out of my room and get dressed. Honestly who pissed in his cereal

Cameron's POV - The night earlier

"What do you mean they got let out, don't fuck with me Harper" 

"Sir I am telling the truth they got let out" 

"how the fucking hell did they get released they are killers" 

"Sir please calm down" 

"no fuck that tell me who what when and why they got out" I screeched into my phone

"Sir would you like me to schedule a meeting tomorrow, I can bring over the files and statement papers from the release"

"hell yeah I would"

"uumm are you good for 1:40 tomorrow" 

"yeah whatever" I ended the call and threw my phone only the grass angrily, I paced around for a while. What if they find us? what would they do to us? what would they do to her?  what if they get her again ? what if I'm not there if they take her?.... I swirled the thoughts through my head over and over again imaging each one actually happening. What the hell am I gonna do.

---------------------

Alainie's POV

One and a half hours of freaking combat and escape training. My arms are dead and my legs can barely hold me up, I need a shower.

-------------

"you my friend look like you've just beaten the shit out of someone" I swivel around to see Karmen smiling at me. Friends already wow ok I guess, Cam gave me this long ass speech about not trusting everyone who calls you their friend or is nice to you. I realized she was staring at me,

"uh yeah I hit the gym this morning" I say trying to figure out what to say next

"who in their right mind does that" I shrugged and continues walking to my locker

"laters Karmen" she nodded and skipped off. I usually go to the gym and hit the boxing club when I need to blow off some steam, but that never prepares me for Cam's training lessons I am still warn out. There is still a couple minutes before the bell rings so I take my seat in the back corners and begin a small sketch of Pikachu cause why the hell not.

I waited for the role to be called out but it never did, hmm maybe Mr Parks couldn't be bothered. My hair was in a messy bun today which I deeply regret because people keep looking at my face and I got disgusted looks thrown at me, was there something on my face? did I my outfit look bad? But even then I sill didn't care I was wearing a red flannel, a pair of light skinny jeans and a pair of converse and damn were they hella comfy, I ain't lettin' no looks make me change out of these.

I strolled over to the cafeteria with Karmen after a painful lesson of  trig and hopped in the line.

"Mr Batton is so boring I could fall asleep  and still be bored in my dreams" Karmen rambled, she thoroughly hated teachers who talked monotonously in a slow depressing manner and I definitely agreed with her. I sat down with my tray and began munching in my chili fries, they were literally coated in chili powder I loved it. Karmen just shook her head at my weird tastes. I looked around the cafeteria observing the people around me, I saw one of the guys from yesterday's accident walking towards me. I shot up grabbed my stuff especially the chili fries and quickly walked away to the exit so that I could escape to the vast land of the courtyard looking back at the confused Karmen apologetically I mouthed i'll tell you later and sped off.